Buyer Protection? That is a joke

sesouza
Contributor
Contributor

Bought several items on eBay. Seller sent via FedEx. FedEx tracking says "No signature - Left at front door". I received absolutely nothing. So either package was stolen high unlikely as I have had many packages sit for hours outside or package was delivered to wrong address.

I file dispute wait and nothing. I then move to claim today and in a RECORD time case is closed AND in favor of seller. Are you f'ing kidding me? I am out just about $70 and seller gets away scott free.

Tracking via FedEx never said address delivered to just as I stated above "No signature - Left at front door"...

No appeal button NOTHING. I lose and criminal seller is laughing away now. I have had claims against me as a seller and have gone through hoops and fire to prove myself. This seller gets away with pure FRAUD.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

WHEN YOU STOP RANTING,

You'll likely find out that the driver left it at a neighbour's and they just haven't brought it over yet.

You can call the supervisor at the local Fedex depot and ask them to ask the driver where it was left as well.

Most likely, it's the driver's fault and the seller has done nothing wrong.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Oh, also ask the Fedex depot if they're holding a parcel for you - sometimes the driver hits the wrong button.

Login to Me Too

tr_right
Contributor
Contributor

How is this pure fraud? If something was left at your door, that means he SHIPPED IT.  Unless he followed it to your door and then grabbed it and took it back home with him he didn't scam you.

@sesouza wrote:

Tracking via FedEx never said address delivered to just as I stated above "No signature - Left at front door"...

If they left it at your door they consider it delivered.  The seller did nothing wrong if it reached your door.  Your problem should be with FedEx if they delivered to the wrong address. 
You say it's highly unlikely it was stolen, but it may have been.  I have had several packages sit outside for a long time,  but I once walked outside to find a guy trying to run off with one.   It only takes the right "wrong" person walking by that ONE time for a package to be stolen. 

I hope you didn't leave him bad feedback. 😞

Login to Me Too

sesouza
Contributor
Contributor

Highly unlikely is 100% correct being we are in a gated community with security driving around on the regular. Care to try again with another smart retort?

Also surplus save the verbal diarrhea. MY responsibility does not lie with contacting FedEx. Is the buyer not to make sure they package is in hand of buyer or do you car eto reneg on PayPal's "laws" much like they are?

I asked every neighbor close by which is a total of 6 houses on our street. So... go ahead expert and tell me how I am so wrong.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I see - you just want to rant.

Well, solve the problem yourself, then.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.