Dispute I wasn't notivied about until it had been resolved

adml_shake
New Community Member

I recently sold an item on Ebay for 150 bucks.  They paid, I shipped it.  A little over a month later I get a notice from ebay that a dispute had been filed against me and then on the same day I got one that said that the case had been resolbed.  The item was a laptop I had repaired.  A month after the person got it, it stopped working.  I got an email from them about it but it was put in my spam folder (it was sent on the same day they sent the dispute).  However my complaint is that paypal never notifed me that anyone had filed a complaint.  The only one I got was sent just before the email that says I owed them a 150 bucks because they decided I had sent a faulty product (even though I clearly stated the item was one I fixed, and they said in their complanit that it had worked for a month for them).  I email paypal about this asking but I can't seem to get an answer back from anyone.  And I have no intention of paying my -150 bill to them until I get some answers.  Is there a number I can call or something?  I can't seem to find one on their page.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

After you log-in to PayPal click the contact us link on the right side panel.  Something does sound weird about this but maybe you can be the one lucky person that an appeal works for.

Good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.