why would Paypal open a dispute...?
I made a purchase on the e 6th of January. First Papal put limitations on my account until I could prove I was who I said I was and my backup funding was indeed mine.
This was resolved, limitations were removed and I thought all was fine.
Now, I log on and see there is an open dispute. Not something I or the seller did but it appears Papal opened the dispute!
The item I ordered has been put on a HOLD STATUS while Papal investigates.
What I don't understand is WHY there is even a dispute when the money has been withdrawn from my bank account without a problem. I checked my bank account today and saw that the money was withdrawn for payment to this company yet the entire transaction is being held up by Papal. What did I do that would provoke this kind of action from Papal?
And, how long is it going to take? What are they doing? They say they are at step 3 as of the 9th and the transaction could be released OR reversed? What should I do? Thanks. boryzark
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Charging Credit card instead of bank account in Disputes and claims (Archive)
- unauthroised use of my account in Fraud, phishing and spoof (Archive)
- Is it possible to reverse a claim back to a simple dispute? in Disputes and claims (Archive)
- How long could it possibly take to review a disputed claim?? in Disputes and claims (Archive)
- PayPal SSN Verification in Fraud, phishing and spoof (Archive)