Awaiting other party's response for a week now.

MelWoo

So this is the situation: Old roommate moved out of state and left all his video games. He sent money via paypal for me to ship them. Which I did and got the tracking number and it shows that he got it. He also states that he got it but he has opened a claim on me for not sending it. I've of course disputed it and posted the tracking number to verify that I sent it. Paypal has been waiting for his response for a week now and I'm wondering how long they would wait before giving up on getting a response from him. Really annoyed about this and really wanting my paypal out of the negitive. Someone help please.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@MelWoo wrote:

So this is the situation: Old roommate moved out of state and left all his video games. He sent money via paypal for me to ship them. Which I did and got the tracking number and it shows that he got it. He also states that he got it but he has opened a claim on me for not sending it. I've of course disputed it and posted the tracking number to verify that I sent it. Paypal has been waiting for his response for a week now and I'm wondering how long they would wait before giving up on getting a response from him. Really annoyed about this and really wanting my paypal out of the negitive. Someone help please.

If absolutely no response from other person in 10 days you automatically win.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.