Disputed claim and days passed given to seller but no reply/notification from pay pal

ali_azzy
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed a claim on seller for the items i didn't recieved. I purchased 3 iphones 3gs 32gb 11 days ago from a seller who is selling these on website called www.bonanza.com. He don't have all iphones advertised there but on live chat available with the same website he told me that he is sending the payment request from paypal instead of advertising here all. I recieved his request on paypal and paid as it is written in description what he is selling and how many pieces. Well i come to know that he is fraudent seller after 3 days of buying when another person/buyer purchased the same item from him before me and he is keep asking him reagrding shipment but the seller won't reply anymore. I got crazy when i found that i contacted the seller at the same time and it happened the same with me that he is not replying on emails, chat, phone calls or whatever. I disputed a claim against him and the date for him to reply on my claim is Aug 2nd which is yesterday. It is passed already and he didn't responded to pay pal on that claim. So, as per paypal policy i am won but till now i didn't recieved any reply from pay pal which makes me fully confused because the claim status is still the same "Awaiting for other party's response". This is my first time so, i contacted my bank representative too. He told me to file a chargeback then only he can help. I informed him that i already did a claim with paypal so, i want to file a chargeback later on after getting the result but he says that i may miss the oppurtunity to file CC chargeback if i keep on waiting. As per his advise i filed the CC chargeback after 5days of disputing the claim. 

Please, help me what i should do. To whom i should speak. I already sent an email to pay pal but there is no any notification from them that whats going on regarding my claim. I am much curious regarding the case. Please, help me 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.