cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

vango group scam

If there are multiple complaints against this company (Vango group) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: vango group scam

@Richie461 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

PayPal makes money regardless (elephant in the room) on these transactions and how many people are really complaining vs the millions upon millions of accounts. While one account/shop is closed another can be opened.

Just do web search on merchant/site/product/price before buying. And don't just search for best price, search by combos: best price amongst reputable merchants. Check for the real retail price and compare with best price and how big the discount is as some grifters sell at super dirt cheap to draw you in and ship a similar/inferior version. Buyer beware. Can't roam the net and buy from just anyone anymore.

PayPal cannot micromanage each PayPal account that sells on their day to day operations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted

Vango group is a major scam stole my money
Highlighted
New Community Member

Vengo group scam they still mi money
Highlighted

Shame on PayPal for allowing these companies to scam people...
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm also facing the same problem. I just realized that I didn't get any notifications or confirmation or shipping information via Email. It's been nearly a month and I haven't got the article I ordered yet.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Bought something and haven’t received from them, been 15 days already and no customer service reply
Highlighted
New Community Member

I also ordered about 14 days ago and received no product, no confirmation email, no transaction email. I ordered the personalized colour changing mugs
Highlighted
Contributor

Yup, me too.
Highlighted
New Community Member

This company is a scam, I purchased a watch for $32.98 and it came DOA.  Tried to get it refunded and they wanted me to send it back for a refund.  Turns out the return address is in China and it will cost me over $100 to return.  This is a scam knowing their product is a fraud and seeing that we have no recourse in getting our money back without spending more.