Identity verification

JK125
New Community Member
I m being asked to prove my identity. I am an International student in Australia. I sent the International Driving license and bank statement in Australia but still they are asking again. What can I send now? I m on a temporary visa, how can I given proofs of here…why are they creating such a rukus?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @JK125,

I am sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the steps for resolving a limitation. If the document received was not legible or there was anything else that was not acceptable for the purposes of the resolution, you may be requested to send another file. If the limitation was resolved previously and has been placed again, please contact customer service to let them know. They can look to see if there is a swifter path to resolution.

Click contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for your contact options. 

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.