unable to lift account limitation

nisashi13
Contributor
Contributor

i don't know why but after i done with [Questions for politically exposed people] first, proof of identity and proof of address just completely disappear so i unable to complete it. I already send email to Paypal twice through [contact us] few days ago but they just send me another [Request for additional information] instead. 

So i make this post to see if anyone have way to resolve it or any mod see it and send me another restore account request.

the below is the screencap of my restore account page, with proof of identity and proof of address no where to be see.

111.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @nisashi13,

I'm sorry that the email responses that you have received are not specifically addressing the issue of the fact that you have completed the listed step. Please try contacting again. If email is not working out, another contact method may yield a better result.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @nisashi13,

I'm sorry that the email responses that you have received are not specifically addressing the issue of the fact that you have completed the listed step. Please try contacting again. If email is not working out, another contact method may yield a better result.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

zaizul
New Community Member
I cant get my account verified too
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @zaizul,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please, check your Resolution Center and if you are still experiencing an issue, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

zaizul
New Community Member
Ok noted
Login to Me Too

powermjp
New Community Member

Hi did this issue get resolved? Im having something similar 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.