seller scammed me and took my money

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

scammer  intwholesale ( ebay name ) sold me product and used an unknown person to bring my things to post office  and post office says it has no info on my package   i want my money back and paypal to delete his account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

Report it to your bank they will take care of it.....Thats when it becomes a federal crime

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

KageMcGuire
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did the same thing to me over one year ago.  I quit doing business through PayPal or with anyone using PayPal.  Unfortunately, I got tricked into making a purchase thinking it was going directly to my personal credit card but was instead sent through PayPal who still had my card info on file.  I cancelled the order online, I contacted the supplier and cancelled the order with him and wrote PayPal.  PayPal refuses to give me a refund even though no product was shipped!  They behave like criminals, talk like criminals and so they must be Criminal!

Login to Me Too

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

Never had a problem with Pay Pal only the sellers  they got paid and i got **bleep**

Login to Me Too

aberickson
Contributor
Contributor

I'd argue that paypal is just as bad if not worse than the seller when tracking number is clearly fake (1 pound tracking number sent for a 10 pound item) and they still side with the seller, paypal is too lazy to call UPS and confirm if an item was sent to the right address, and paypal allows bad sellers to accept payments despite weeks or even months of fraudulent activity.  

Login to Me Too
Solved

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

Report it to your bank they will take care of it.....Thats when it becomes a federal crime

Login to Me Too

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

It seems everything being shipped with a address of being shipped from California is really being shipped from China and they are stealing our money and PayPal doesn't care.....when you purchase make sure you ask seller where his companies base is at and if they tell you from 2 places one in the USA and the other in China can be re-assured your going to take it in the brown eye

Login to Me Too

maseti
New Community Member

Ebay seller intwholesale advertised washable anti-pollution type masks as being in stock in Ohio during the COVID-19 pandemic.  intwholesale then created a shipping label indicating that the order had been "shipped" from Dayton, Ohio, but the status has been that USPS is awaiting the shipment indefinitely.  I have paid for the masks and gotten nothing more than a tracking number.

Ebay removed the item and, thereby, removed my ability to rate the seller.  Ebay is protecting a fraud racket by not allowing people scammed by intwholesale's advertisements of non-existent merchandise to rate the seller.  Be advised that intwholesale is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.