scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Vikings-SKOL
Contributor
Contributor

Contact your bank and dispute the charge. I did and I received a credit within minutes of filing the claim. 

Login to Me Too

Obi0215
Contributor
Contributor
This website definitely needs to banned from PayPal immediately!
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered items and site was under a different name. It wasn’t until I got my purchase confirmation that I saw this Chinese name. I NEVER would have ordered from them. Initially, they said it would arrive in three days (impossible from China) and once the charge went through they told me three weeks! I contacted them within minutes to cancel, only to receive ridiculous emails “ I sorry you make mistake” and offering discounts, which I refused. When it was clear that wouldn’t happen, I filed a dispute with VISA and refund was issued. Funny thing..., just today these jokers wrote and said my stuff was returned by customs (lie). They’re still trying to get me to keep the order at a discount..... I’ve had my refund for weeks. These people are unethical, horrible liars. Deal directly with your bank if you used credit or file dispute with PayPal. My bank handled it well.
Login to Me Too

Aly11
Contributor
Contributor
Same hear. I ordered an electric rechargeable mop and not only had to wait ages for it to arrive, but all I received was two mop heads which are completely useless. I contacted them but obviously, got no response. Don’t know how they can keep getting away with our hard earned money. Don’t know what else I can do.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aly11 

Make sure you select the correct option of item received but not as described, a lot of these folks saying their claims are being denied are opening up the wrong ones and you can only open x1 dispute per transaction.

Also make sure you have activated this...

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vikings-SKOL
Contributor
Contributor

You can contact your bank to dispute the transaction. One of the options you can choose as to why you are disputing the transaction is that what you received is not what was advertised. 

Login to Me Too

Lala40
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I got scammed! I ordered a kitchen rack and im’ like what is this ? And I have to wait over a month and just recieved it today and I opened it ! It’s not a kitchen rack and it something stainless and it’s broken and it cost like something you buy from a dollar tree
Login to Me Too

petermac44

oh nooo been waiting like  a month for the same over the sink rack - guess thats $25 down the drain 

Login to Me Too

Soximum
Does anyone have a link to the ad? Unfortunately mine popped up whilst I was playing a game. Can’t recall which game though, so I can let them know. 😞 #notmydishrack
Login to Me Too

Kmcbrennan
Contributor
Contributor

This was my response since I keep messaging Paypal about it, we all need to file complaints

Report filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. Examples of such agencies are - Internet Crime Complaint Center (https://www.ic3.gov ), state agencies, state police or a federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.