HELP

feq247
Contributor
Contributor

I had a dispute with Pay Pal being that I was sent letters that I owe funds. When I made contact with Pay Pal at the moment that I was speaking a purchase was made somewhere in Florida when I reside in California. This, of course help me win my dispute. But a year later I'm receiving mail from creditors for certain amount of funds. I've tried calling the customer service number waiting for 2 hours for me just to hear please hold and then hung up on. That was horrible. What is the process to have someone actually HELP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

relobdell
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent at least 10 different documents after completing five of their document requests three of them were accepted One was you sent the wrong document and one was link your card. It's a PayPal prepaid card that has no money on it and for me to link it they charge $1.95 to the PayPal card then they refund the $1.95 so when you go to your bank and pull that transaction up it'll have a four-digit code you put the four-digit code in PayPal and that will be complete. My problem is every time I send a bank statement they're telling me I'm sending the wrong one I only have one bank. The biggest problem is they have zero customer representatives this would be handled in one day if I could talk to someone. PayPal is basically run on autopilot while all our money is being held in their massive PayPal account which I'm sure is collecting interest in which we will get none of. My funds have been on hold for over 30 days. Every week I'm sending in more and more documents only to be one short or one is unlegible. REALLY, after sending 10 docs? Come on PayPal, your holding up my eBay business. I feel that due to there's lack of correspondence, I've lost 30 days if employment. To me it's simple, open up the call center so you can deal with your customers one-on-one. All of this is due to a fraudulent transaction that happened two months ago. I was able to continue to use my card for another 30 days until I added the PayPal prepaid card which I guess grew suspicion? I am very displeased with PayPal's consideration for their customers. I believe eBay is had it too because I noticed that they will be paying sellers directly cutting out PayPal. Not to mention the hundreds of YouTube videos with the same complaint, which a lot have chose to contact the better business bureau. I'm not there yet but I'm getting very close. this is a business and you must be able to trust the people you're doing business with. Their excuse is they cannot talk to people due to the virus and staffing. Although eBay Amazon just to name a few, have no problem giving you to an actual person you can talk to. This texting documents back and forth takes 4 days each time so after sending 10 documents you're looking at over 40 days. The biggest joke is I am who I say I am, and sent in enough documentation to probably rent a house. I was just hoping someone out there had some kind of connection to get ahold of PayPal, so I can put this to rest. Being almost legally blind not being able to drive and living on a very fixed income they have put my whole life in jeopardy. It's a shame that they don't see people out here struggling trying to pay their bills while they hold on to our money. I'm fed up. I've been hospitalized twice in the last month due to panic attacks. I literally used almost all my personal money to start a business on eBay using PayPal. It worked great for the first month. One person ripped me off with the PayPal friends and family. They showed me a receipt of product being delivered to me dated and everything. After I seen it was shipped, I sent the money. Immediately after I called them with no response. Come to find out they put a hold on the delivery and kept my money. Also kept their product. That dispute was in October or November. I have zero open cases too close cases and still been locked out. I am sending in my final two documents and expect to have access to my money within that week. 21 days that they claim is nowhere near correct. Unless you happen to have every document that they want at your disposal. It's real simple If I have a problem with my bank I call them It's handled that day. I prove who I am through questions they ask me. Within 15 minutes it's all handled. PayPal wants to go all automated? You cannot talk to one person? A supervisor perhaps? HELP PLEASE
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.