-how to get receipt?-"Your account access is temporarily limited!!!"

only-george
Contributor
Contributor

hello... I have little problem on the paypal account. 

1 weeks ago my friend sent money to me via the goods and services... on the same day I also sent money to my friend.

when I did it paypal sent me message > "Your account access is temporarily limited"... I logged in and checked what was that and then I found that 

Annotation 2019-08-02 040803.png

1st was for to upload id picture (I did it)

2nd was for proof of fulfillment (I said it was made friend and family transaction)

4th was same thing as 2nd

but 

3th asking me receipt from my supplier and when I opened it I found that Annotation 2019-08-02 040749.png

sins that transaction was made for just money transfer... I am not selling anything...

I don't know how to get that "receipt" (they asking me some file)...

please help me... give me some advise people...my account is already limited 1 week. I can't withdraw money from PayPal, send money or payments, pay using PayPal!!!

thanks in advance...

P.S.

sorry for my English 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @only-george,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you have been asked to provide a receipt from your supplier, it may be that the payment that you received was sent as 'Goods and Services' which means that a sale is involved, If you did not sell anything, the correct option to use would have been 'Friends and Family'. If you cannot complete some of the steps in your Resolution Centre to resolve the limitation on your account, I would recommend filing a document and uploading to your Resolution Centre explaining why you cannot provide the requested information, 

I hope this helps!

Martin 

Login to Me Too

only-george
Contributor
Contributor

it is already late... I had waiting all week and now my account is already closed 

Annotation 2019-08-06 205716.png

thanks for the fast respond... I have money on the account now I need to wait 180days to get money back 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.