help me to resolve acount limitation

taurusvt212
Contributor
Contributor

my account is limited . i try to access resolution center to resolve case but no case in it
i send email to paypal customer service but i receive the same email like this :

Dear Nam <removed>,

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the categories you've selected, the following FAQs may assist you faster than we can.

If these FAQs don't answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal 

A. Why is my PayPal account limited?

Your PayPal account may be limited for a number of reasons, including security purposes so we can help protect your account. When your PayPal account is limited, you may not be able to use all the features or functions on your account.

You'll need to complete some steps to have your account limitation reviewed. Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center under "More about your account" on the left of the page.
  3. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  4. Click Resolve under the "Action" column beside each step.

When you've completed each step, your account will be reviewed and you'll receive an email updating you on your account status.

B. How do I send you documents to resolve the limitation on my PayPal account?

We highly recommend that you upload your documents or files through the Resolution Center to resolve your limitation.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center under "More about your account" on the left of the page.
  3. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  4. Click Resolve in the "Action" column of the step in question.
  5. Follow the instruction to upload the required documents.

Here's more information about uploading documents and files to PayPal:

• Give the file a recognizable and short name.
  • You can provide a description of the file you are sending, up to 100 characters.
  • Information that you upload appears in the "Attachments" box. You can preview the file or delete it from there.
  • You can attach multiple files, up to a total file size of 5,000 kB, using these file formats: gif, jpg, pdf, or png.

But i try many times to . there's no case ID i have to resolve it

How can i do it to relsove my acount limitation

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.