feb sale payment done order failed

mariookharsa
New Community Member

hi 

if anyone get this problem i order shoes from this new website febsale they cut the payment and they didn't create the order 

is this a scam ?

looking forward for your help 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mariookharsa,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment did not go through. Was the amount taken from your account? If so, was the amount returned to you? If not, you can open a dispute for Item Not Received to recover the funds.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

marketfunder
Contributor
Contributor

Febsale got me this past week and I have filed two complaints with paypal and both have been declined.  Sad you have all this proof of a scam site yet they are still using your service to steal people money.  When I logged in as I do for most sites and thought I was clicking to go back to the website to finalize the order, it said I had sent the funds to an email address totally unrelated to the site.  Now I have no recourse and paypal wont protect me.  However you are protecting this scammer by letting them still operate.  Sad.  May be time for me to move to another pay source.

Login to Me Too

paolodlreyes
Contributor
Contributor
Also had the same issue. Payment went through on Paypal but website shows it is still unpaid.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @paolodlreyes

Please follow PayPal_Olivia's step above to file a dispute. Once your dispute is filed we will be able to help you further. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

marketfunder
Contributor
Contributor

Febsale got me this past week and I have filed two complaints with paypal and both have been declined.  Sad you have all this proof of a scam site yet they are still using your service to steal people money.  When I logged in as I do for most sites and thought I was clicking to go back to the website to finalize the order, it said I had sent the funds to an email address totally unrelated to the site.  Now I have no recourse and paypal wont protect me.  However you are protecting this scammer by letting them still operate.  Sad.  May be time for me to move to another pay source.

Login to Me Too

KevinWellsNV
New Community Member
Total scam. I placed an order, they took my money. No communication from the seller but Paypal notified me that the package had been shipped. A week later, still nothing from seller and no package. I opened a case with Paypal. Seller gave Paypal a tracking number that indicated "delivered". Paypal took their word for it and closed my case in their favor. I checked with the Post Office and the tracking number was for a different address and a diffrent name. Not me. Guess Paypal couldn't be bothered to check on that part. So, I'm **bleep**. Great scam, though. Gotta admire a blatant thief who can drag a reputable company down with them. So much for trusting Paypal to have my back.
Login to Me Too

tucano1994
Contributor
Contributor

Samething happened to me. Paypal what's wrong with you?

Login to Me Too

paolodlreyes
Contributor
Contributor
I had an incident before too with the same seller. Really is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.