claim denied

winnie01
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone help me plz I order and payed for by pay pal 2 cardigans when they arrived they were disgusting so i tried to return them and was getting nowhere so i put in a dispute with pay pal and it was denied the cardigans cost me $59.98 and the seller offered me $17 which i refused. I managed to get the returns address and paid £14 to return them,since then I have heard nothing and for the life of me I cant get anywhere with Pay pal I have tried to phone them but its just automated message it says press this press that and then it just finishes you cant speak to a person I am at my wits end with this has anyone got any ideas to help plz    Jane xxx

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kbaker2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a laptop pro adjustable desk only to receive 4 pieces of cardboard. Put in a claim which was denied because I wasn't able to return the item. I was provided an address in China even though it shipped from the United States. Shipping costs were $80 which is $20 more than what the product costs. Obviously I didn't ship it back. Still trying to dispute.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.