bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

apriltriplets3
Contributor
Contributor

I actually talked to a representative yesterday and told her there were several of us on the community website complaining of the same company scamming us and she reopened my case. Told me to wait until August 7th. They were going to reach out to the seller. She told me that if they dont reply then paypal was going to reimburse my money. So I'm hoping they can resolve our cases? This is such BS!!! I wont delete my account until this gets resolved. We must stand together and keep complaining to make sure this company is stopped. Thank you for replying to my remarks. Enjoy your day

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

It always makes me wonder how these scammers only reply back to paypal. 

Any body who has posted return please let us know if seller has received it. I think seller is just giving us fake address to sent parcel back.If we stick togather I am sure we will get our money back.

Login to Me Too

bcooper0711
Contributor
Contributor

Just so you know what will happen is the scammer will send them a tracking number and PayPal will say you have to wait until you get the item. My package sat in Chicago for 7 day in customs and left customs one day before they told me they would give me a refund if the item hadn't moved. That was back on July 22. I ordered this originally on July 7th, I tried to cancel it two days later after I got the money taken out of my account and nothing. PayPal won't ever refund the money they are crap. I have opened cases with USPS to try to figure out where this package is because PayPal keeps telling me I have to have the package before they will do anything else. But of course I know what my future holds when I get the package. I will get the ringer from PayPal again. 

Login to Me Too

mel1230

This same exact thing is happening to me!  I just checked the tracking & my "nintendo" was apparently delivered yesterday!!! I knew something was shady about the website.  Oh and btw the website is no where to be found now.  i did receive this plastic junk in the mail and had no clue what it was.  I will not be sending this back to them! Paypal needs to do something this is crazy!

Login to Me Too

LynnPerley
Contributor
Contributor

Bestshoponline is a ripoff. I ordered 4 Nest cameras and they sent me one doorbell. Paypal required me to return the doorbell and provide tracking. It cost me $16 shipping to return the doorbell. The "return address" Bestshoponline provided was completely unintelligible. Paypal gave me no option to point this out and ask for a better address. So, I mailed it back to the return address on the shipping label. I can't wait for my refund to get denied because this scam artist claims they never got my return - 30 days from now when the damn package gets to China. Paypal enables scammers!!

Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
I submitted a dispute with my credit card as well since PayPal is refusing to do anything about it. I’ll be writing review for both PayPal and this scammer company.
Login to Me Too

Dougemd10
I placed an order too for a Nintendo Switch and a received a piece of plastic “ game handle” this week.... do not understand why Paypal is not doing doing anything about this scam. My case is under investigation but pb will tell me the same thing that i have to ship back that piece of trash i received. I bought it for my son for his Bday waited more than a month to received that plastic... Shame on you Paypal
Login to Me Too

jdiviney96
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having issues with this. I have been running around with Paypal and their customer service is a complete joke. I was told by Paypal customer service to request a prepaid label from OnlineShop.com, hich the customer service rep said he did on my behalf. and told me to enter that i requested a pre-paid label in the portion of the case that requested the return tracking information. Which I did. Today the case was closed in the favor of the merchant. because Paypal could not validate the tracking number. I called Paypal and explained this. they said they could not reopen the case. I explained what happened with the pre-paid label request and they said they still couldn't open the case. I then pointed out that I had until August 3rd to provide the information and that I would provide the information if they re-opened the case. They said they could then re-open it. This is complete BS!!!! I explained that the return address the merchant supplied is not real and the post office said it was not real. They want me to get all that information in writing from the post office. which is also complete BS. I am not sure why PayPal is enabling these scammers. I know they can look at the multiple cases opened against Online Shop and tell this is a scam...but yet we as the consumers have to pay for this. I will try to fight this via my Bank and see what takes place. Has anyone successfully gotten a refund from Paypal from OnlineShop?

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I am still working on trying to get a refund from Paypal, they are complete garbage. the seller gave me a bogus address to return the package too, which i did. It is still making its way to its destination according to tracking. We all know the seller will just say they never received it. I am interested to see what Paypal will then do. I  am starting to think Paypal is a scam as well, I will keep updating to see what happens next in the process. 

Login to Me Too

Mendelsegal
Contributor
Contributor
@johnb456 So you returned it, got a tracking number, any refund yet?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.