bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Mishawg
Contributor
Contributor
My return address has not been translated. I took a screenshot of the contact page when I firsr placed the order. They were not supposed to be coming from China in the first place...address I had was CA, for US Warehouse
Login to Me Too

Starlight41
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed. My husband bought this for our 7 year olds birthday coming up. I got the email and found all of your comments and contacted my credit card company. I closed my card 5 minutes after it was purchased and somehow the charge of 309.99 got through. I am disputing with PayPal and my credit card company. I hate that we all got scammed and I hope PayPal steps up. There are 9 of us now in the same situation and no telling how many others. I have emailed them twice and nothing. I cannot find a phone number but most of you said it’s not working.
Login to Me Too

Tonytone8961
Contributor
Contributor
Tell them to give you translated address I did that and never received it so they had me file report with fbi and finally refunded me
Login to Me Too

apriltriplets3
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal <edited>.. this so called company scammed me out of 299.99 for a nintendo switch. My son used my account without me knowing and without permission. I told paypal that and they said they couldnt do anything about it. I havent received the item and highly doubt that i will from what everyone on here is saying. I cant believe paypal would allow this to happen. I think i will delete my account after this. This is so frustrating. With everything going on in this world, I cant afford to lose $300 to scammers😡

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

It shouldn't matter whether your son did it with or without your permission. The fact is, you guys ordered an item and will likely receive a broken game handle or a plastic bag. Keep your account and fight Paypal over this, this is all a bunch of BS and if we all stick together we will have more power over Paypal and getting our money back. Clearly there are at least 10 people here and many more elsewhere that are not getting their refunds from Paypal. Paypal is supposed to refund people when they are getting scammed and they are not doing their job and that is crap. I'm still fighting Paypal and I will continue to keep my case open until I get what I deserve. 

Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal finally opened up a dispute for me, so hopefully they actually do something about these scammers! They can’t let these people get away with jipping all of us. I thought going through PayPal was supposed to help avoid situations like this? But these people have made thousands of dollar off of fake products, and not even mailing products to customers. This is crappy.
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted the useless item back today, see what happens next. But this could be fake address and probably nobody will be there to accept the return. Because seller knows if the accept the item back then paypal will issue refund. The return address they gave me and @johnb456 are different. Please everyone keep this thread alive so we can put more pressure on paypal. I have messaged link this thread and another to paypal. @johnb456 how long ago you posted your return?

Login to Me Too

JonTx4
Contributor
Contributor
Quick update guys; I just shipped out the crap that they sent me back for return and updated my claim status so waiting to see what’s going to come from this. Mind you I had to pay out of pocket to **bleep** back internationally from US. Everyone keep this thread update with any info so we can all help it each other. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal now won’t issue me a refund because they provided “shipping confirmation” to PayPal. We’ll see if it ever even arrives seeing as how it’s way past the expedited shipping I paid for. And I’m sure it’s not going to be the right product anyway, in which case PayPal will be hearing from me again.
Login to Me Too

Rebecca802
Contributor
Contributor

I've brought two of these.... PayPal closed my case as the seller showed proof it was delivered.... Complete **bleep**....my kids now don't gave a Christmas present as I brought them early to pay off on my credit card through PayPal. Absolutely mortified and upset.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.