bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

dwahwah1972
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me!!! Ordered 2 switches in July for $399 , Never received email or anything. Filed a complaint to PayPal in September, a day later received an email with a tracking number then a week later supposedly "delivered".  PayPal closed the case because the tracking was proof that it was legit.  I NEVER received my switches but instead a clear phone case!  Contacted post office, bank and everyone that i thought could help but nothing!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!  This company is probably making MILLIONS off poor unsuspecting people!!!  PAYPAL NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING!!!  

Login to Me Too

Vickykeir
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to us and our bank refunded the payment. Try going to the bank.
Login to Me Too

Melc2020
New Community Member

This has happened to me, I put in a dispute with PayPal on the 15th November 2020 and it’s still ongoing. It’s disgusting that we are waiting this long when PayPal are meant to help or protect us as a buyer. They are clearly letting scam sellers get away with it. How can spending £240 and receiving a plastic phone case be sufficient when I purchased the ps5. I’ve sent the phone case back as requested which cost me additional £9.95 and they are still reviewing the case. I will definitely be reviewing my account with PayPal if it doesn’t go in my favour........

Login to Me Too

Tonytone8961
Contributor
Contributor
I think pay pal might be the scammers since they still allow this bestonlineshop use them this same company has been doing same scam over 1 year now and pay pal still allows it it took me 4 months to get my money back and that was right after I accused them of being the scammers wish I had money to look into this more good luck
Login to Me Too

tommyz187
Contributor
Contributor

This site looks like a legit site and is on different websites . Address and phone # are bogus . Paypal found in their favor because you can never talk to them so i filed a fraudulent claim and they found in their favor without even contacting me . now i cant do anything just out 250.00 bucks . It seems like Paypal is on the side of scammers not there customers . 

Login to Me Too

HawkFan32
New Community Member

Similar thing happened to me except I bought the switch bundle on a different site.  The seller was actually dumb enough to put "phone case" in the description on the shipping label but that didnt matter to PayPal.  They denied my claim since the seller could provide confirmation that the package was delivered.  I will never you PayPal again as that is a joke.

Login to Me Too

hgpatel
New Community Member

yeah but paypal has loophole and if multiple people is saying smae thing paypal should use common sense and refund everyone's money after locking seller's account. People from china doing scam and paypal doesn't take any action and asking us to return the item for what reason? I will send the junk item but we item was so bad I couldn't keep item in my house since it can be poison or something. anyway, this is 3rd time I asked them to re-open same case. I don't even have junk item since it has some white stuff inside so I cannot return item. I also asked godaddy.com to shutdown his website. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.