bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Maddiejac
Contributor
Contributor
I paid $189.99 Nintendo switch June 10 took $ No game m yesterday in mail after all this I get a console Handel????! I have 4 companies and so called seller phone # don’t work if this has been ongoing how can they still be in there Told PayPal few more days meanwhile do research Very frustrating granddaughter grad gift Feel terrible
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same problem with this scam company from China After paying $169 for Nintendo Lite switch I became concerned when I wasn't receiving update on shipment. After contacting PayPal and providing specific details of my order along with the phone number that they list on the company which doesn't work in US. I filed a dispute with PayPal and still waiting for their investigation even though I know that this company is a scam and others do too. I want my money back from PayPal do not do business with Bestonline.com Why are they still allowed to sell products and payments through Paypal is beyond me!?
Login to Me Too

Claudia8527
Contributor
Contributor

this happened to me I SPEND  my daughters  saved money  $304.98  dollars.

Login to Me Too

Alphahorizon

This business is a sham. I even have a tracking number that states it arrived on the 31st of August. It never did. PayPal ruled in their favor. Needless to say I am out 70.00 (for now) and will be taking this up with my Credit Card company. Extremely disappointed in PayPal right now.

Login to Me Too

Sanjoneselo
Contributor
Contributor

Had the exact same thing happen to me!!!!  I cannot believe that PayPal and/or my credit card company, Chase, can do NOTHING to stop a merchant like this from continually scamming consumers.  

Login to Me Too

amardones

Terrible! same thing happened to me, Capital One/Visa or PayPal won't do anything about this!

Login to Me Too

ntemple46
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered joy cons for $69.99  on July 11 for my son with his saved allowance $.  Said 2 day shipping.  Nothing, no response to emails, PayPal took $ from my credit card and weird part is it doesn't show on my PayPal history.  PayPal says can't help for 50 days.  BS.  

Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has to limit disputed to 30 days.
Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

I order the same July 9. I have been dealing with PayPal for 40 days about the scam website. August 20 I received a plastic phone case from the company instead of the Joy Con. PayPal told me I have to ship back the phone case to China with an address written in Chinese and with a track number. I will get reimbursed only when the seller receive his plastic case back. USPS cannot track any package outside the US. The seller could simply say he never received the package and I would never get my refund after I paid out of pocket to ship back what a scammer sent me. PayPal is doing a huge disservice to his customers and many of us are in a predicament that could have been avoided if PayPal would not be associating itself with fake website or just would provide a decent customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.