Zhixin Trading Company....Scam supported by PayPal

florida416
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is supporting this scam company...Zhixin Trading company.   I ordered 2 canopy camping chairs July 4th and received on Aug23 2 tiny canvas chair holders.   I put in a dispute and PayPal sided with the scammer.  This is totally unacceptable.  Ordered 2Ordered 2chair holders.jpg

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

mal46
Contributor
Contributor
I have just received a message from PayPal saying that they had gone in my favour and a refund has been paid into my account . Also I received a full postage refund from them when I returned the empty canvas bags .don't give up hope
Login to Me Too

maschimke
New Community Member

Mal46-how did you get your refund from Zhinix.  Paypal is not helping.  Said they would charge my account for the shipping charges to return the covers.  Why should I pay shipping charges for something I did not order. I requested a prepaid shipping label and got no answser from paypal.

maschimke

Login to Me Too

mal46
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my refund paid and cleared and its now in my bank ,,,you just need to comply with PayPal resolution centres requests and eventually you get your refunds ...I got my postage for return of empty bags nearly straight away after emailing proof of postage and my refund after my package thar was tracked arrived in China ...Good luck 

Login to Me Too

mal46
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal told me to send the empty bags that I received back to the sender via gpo tracked and then to send PayPal proof of the tracking and postage and they would refund my postage cost which they did. When the tracking showed that the package had been delivered to the address in China PayPal refunded my money for chairs it took nearly a month to arrive in China and was nearly £15 to send
Login to Me Too

CliveDoc
Contributor
Contributor

How long after the tracking shows that the disputed item has arrived at Zhixin's address in China is it before PayPal refund your fees?

Login to Me Too

duggie88
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, why should I have to pay to ship their mistake back. I notified Pay(not your)Pal that doing so was unacceptable and the scam company should pay for return shipping and they dropped my case anyway. Certainly Pay(not your)Pal has realized that this company is a complete scam and should stick up for the members. I wonder how many people were taken by PP and Zhixin. It's all about the all mighty dollar

Login to Me Too

mal46
Contributor
Contributor
Your argument isn't with PayPal it's zhixin trading company ...PayPal will refund you your postage when they get proof of posting and and also your money for the goods you didn't get when they have checked on the tracking that the returned parcel has arrived in China at Zhixin then Zhixin will owe PayPal not you
Login to Me Too

mal46
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted PayPal and was advised to send bags back and that PayPal would refund the postage if I sent them proof of postage and that's exactly what they did ....the firm that was selling the chairs were completely dodgy bit pay Pal did exactly as they promised . It's your responsibility to return items and provide PayPal with proof of posting they were really helpful I messaged them and always got an answer
Login to Me Too

florida416
Contributor
Contributor

I was denied twice by PayPal.  They are supporting Irrperb and Zhixin Trading Co in defrauding consumers.  Not acceptable.  

Login to Me Too

Kindlelover

How did you open the dispute? I've said I haven't received the chairs as I thought the little bags were a mistake. Paypal are still reviewing the tracking and resolution date keeps getting pushed out

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.