Claim Issue. Please help

dmclamb
New Community Member

Hello, I have an issue.  I filed a dispute and paypal told me to return the items and attach the return shipping receipt.  I did that and my dispute was not processed apparently.  It's still showing on paypal  along with my email asking them if they received it.  The agent told me that i would be refunded after the merchant received the items in China.  I asked the agent if there was anything else I need to do and she said no.  Now is my inbox i get a denied claim saying that I didn't respond with the requested documents.  I'm confused because I sent and confirmed the documents.  I was waiting on my refund.  My conversation is still in the paypal inbox with my attached receipt.  I can't get anyone on the phone.  I am out of the cost of the items and the shipping cost.

Here is proof that i submitted my receipt back in March. See below.

Your file has been uploaded. Tracking number.pdf / 0.03 Doris <removed>b2:50 PM I have sent an attachment with the tracking number UH023562052US Your file has been uploaded. Customs Declaration.pdf / 0.07 I have also attached the customs declaration form. Thanks You are now connected to Ashwati <removed>3:21 PM Hello! My name is Ashwati, and I'll be assisting you as our previous representative is not available. Doris, thank you for sharing the tracking number and the proof of shipping. IT is added to the case and we will have to wait for the package to be delivered to the seller in order to get the refund. Do you have any other questions for me today? Considering you being away from the messaging window, I will be pausing this conversation. Please resume the conversation when you get back so that, we can connect your message to the next available Customer Support team member if the previous Team Member is not available. Doris <removed>3:48 PM hi I see that my tracking number and proof of shipping was added to my case. I will wait until I hear from you all again. I will apply for shipping refund assistance. Thanks. You are now connected to Ashwati <removed>4:03 PM Sure, you are most welcome! I do appreciate your patience and understanding. It was my pleasure to assist you today! Thank you for being a valuable PayPal customer. If you do not have any further question regarding your account, you can close this messaging screen. Have a good day ahead!

Please help me. I never heard anything after submitting my receipt

I need to talk to someone on the phone asap

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Makathryn
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal can not be trusted to follow their policies regarding refunding buyers who have been a victim of scams from China sellers. PayPal stated in their policy that if the items were not as described, PayPal will refund your money. But then they tell you afterwards you have to pay a high shipping cost to return the items to China. PayPal then closes your claim before you can resolve it. I uploaded the receipt for shipping that I paid through PayPal and a copy of the tracking number to PayPal and the seller. Now I am out of my money for the scam products and the costs to return the items. I would like to file a class action law suit against PayPal for deceptive practices and violation of there refund policy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.