ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Lowemotions2
Contributor
Contributor
I was taken for $275 on April 1st when I ordered 2 drones from an ad of Facebook. Many emails sent, nothing back. Called PayPal, not answering phones due to Corona virus... Seriously? You can't get it over the phone!! Anyway, filed a dispute and still haven't heard nothing back. Someone really needs to do something about this... It's ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Scam_me_once
Contributor
Contributor
I was taken for $300.00 and some change. I have emailed ZestAds Limited aka godealsale.com. The emails were bouncing back to me, what they did, was when you clicked on the link godealsale.com it changed to support at storename.com! That is why I was not getting a reply. Then I sent an email to Support at godealsale.com and still nothing. I contacted PayPal, I filed a dispute asking for my money back because it was a scam. They declined. I wrote them back asking why! I do not have the merchandise but they dang sure have my money! So PayPal is reaching out to the so called company and they will get back with me at some point. Hopefully soon! In the meanwhile I have been tracking these packages and and they are sitting in the same location since two days after the day I placed my order and USPS does not have the packages. I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission, filled a complaint. I have filed a complaint and inquiry with the Attorney General’s Office. I have kept all documents message back and forth. Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, on your receipt it states that ZestAds Limited is the merchant and the one that received the money from PayPal. However I was informed in an email I had purchased my orders from Go Deal Sale. Never on the Facebook site did it state I was purchasing for Go Deal Sale. You have to keep up with all your emails from everyone, the only person I have not received anything from as far as emails is ZestAds Limited. That is because it is a shell company with many little online Enities such as ads on Facebook extra... selling products (that never ship) and all the money goes to ZestAds Limited. Reach out to FTC and AGO and your credit card company. Go tell it on the mountain, tell it to anyone that matters, an attorney, file a police report! Make sure you have everything In order , dot your I’s and cross your T’s. I have never been scammed before and I promise you this will be the last time! I do believe I will get my money back! If you have not received the merchandise and you have paid especially during this situation our Country is in right now, our government does not like us being taken advantage of! God I first prayed to Him! He will go ahead of me and will clear the way! Wrong is wrong! Nothing good comes out of evil.
Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

I think people here are going about this all wrong. The real problem here is PayPal, and the scammer is secondary. PayPal enables it, shelters it, protects it. THEY are the problem. Contact your State Attorney General and use PayPal as the target. THEY were the ones that helped, enabled, and facilitated the scam.

Login to Me Too

Scam_me_once
Contributor
Contributor
I did report to the FTC as well as the attorney general’s office and to my credit card company. I still kept in touch with PayPal and did everything they asked of me. I am so happy to report that I received an email actually 2 emails stating the dispute was settled in my favor. I am now awaiting the money to show up on my credit card. I did call my cc company they are watching my account I sent them a copy of my emails as well. I also forward an email to the AG Office so they can put it in the file. I sure do hope and sending good vibes to all of us who have been scammed one way or another via PayPal.
Login to Me Too

judahpeter
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too on Facebook for $245.90 for three drones on April 20th.   I too want in on the class action. 

I submitted my case less than an hour after I bought it.  I was in chat with an employee and convinced her of dire situation.  She seemed to understand and sympathize.  I was also told that my money was safe.  Three days later the money left my account!  PayPal chat reps then seemed to not care that I talked to someone before and was told it was too late.  At this point I still haven't heard from the company.   I totally believe PayPal is in on this scam.  I finally received an email on the 29th of April.   Can you believe Paypal has my case pending until May 27th!!

COPY OF SCAMMER LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for contacting us!

As our warehouse team has already processed your order, we couldn't cancel it anymore. It should be on its way to you now. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with​ the whole delivery process.

Have a nice day!

For further inquiries on your recent purchased, feel free to contact the online store customer support at support at extremelyworthit dot com

I've emailed them twice and haven't heard a word since.  Very shady.

I also reported them to the FTC.

Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
Same email I got on the vaccum I ordered. Wonder if your tracking number is the same as mine?
Login to Me Too

Doodlidoo
Contributor
Contributor
Same email I got!
Login to Me Too

Doodlidoo
Contributor
Contributor
I got this same-word for word response. There are so many scammers on Facebook using PayPal as a payment option. Facebook should heed complaints as should PayPal. If someone is stealing and scamming people and operating off the coattails of YOUR business, it seems your responsibility would to check out the validity of this company first! KHegler
Login to Me Too

judahpeter
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: I received the drones after two months of waiting.  Clearly these are cheap and nothing like the ad.  I am still trying to get my money back.  I emailed ZestAds Limited and will post updates.

Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
Can you share what you sent to your attorney general?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.