ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

Sanoe-hunt
Did anyone get help with this?
Login to Me Too

Kingshead65
Contributor
Contributor
I received my 2 mask , it took 30 days.
Login to Me Too

Kingshead65
Contributor
Contributor
This mask is very unsafe the filters are useless , put duct tape over the filters from the inside .
Login to Me Too

danandlorrie
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same to happen with another company and am still going through hurdles to get my return but working through it. However, I'm getting ready to file a claim for the same ZestAds. But, I'm also going straight to my bank to files claims on both of these!! They won't be playing with PayPal. I urge ALL OF YOU to go to your banks, credit card companies, etc. FILE A DISPUTE with them as well. Don't wait. This is terrible business. Your credit card, bank or others will begin a fraud case for you. Once I conclude these two disputes I will close my PayPal account. I have Venmo, too. But, I'm closing that as well. Don't stop fighting!!

Login to Me Too

Kels1126
I ordered my mask at the beginning of April and I finally got mine today. I was hesitant but hoped it was because of delayed shipping it would take a while. I love the mask.
Login to Me Too

Kingshead65
Contributor
Contributor
the filters are unsafe put duct tape over them inside
Login to Me Too

Zestadsfraud
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that Paypal refusing to refund my money?

I never got the product.

Why is Paypal refusing to do anything?

Is Paypal in same company with Zestads???

We need to expose Paypal as a fraud company!

Login to Me Too

Vgs1128
Contributor
Contributor

Go directly through you bank or credit card company. Since you probably won’t dealing with PayPal anymore who cares what the do.

Login to Me Too

vicmadhub
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal should not be encouraging fraudsters, scammers as this is affecting the reputation of Paypal. I have dealt with many banks and companies in UK, they are more robust in dealing with those fraudsters. Is it not time for Paypal to clamp down and freeze the accounts of ZestAds Limited using Harshbucket website to sell. The number of complaints and disputed transactions in regards to ZestAds Ltd is very high. Why is Paypal not acting on protecting its platform from that type of traders? 

I ordered an item, I received a different brand instead, with lesser characteristics compared to the advert on facebook that harshbucket does for ZestAds Ltd. I contacted Harshbucket and explained. The advert was something different to the order, the invoice shoed the correct item but the product was different. No one has contacted me so far from Harshbucket. Paypal will request the money back from Harshbucket until the dispute is resolved. I spoke to Paypal customer service and they said they will act. There is a possibility that ZestAds Ltd through Harshbucket, is well known to Paypal. I hope Paypal is tougher in future and keep the majority of its customers happy. 

Login to Me Too

19_52
New Community Member

Got scammed 4/4/20, ordered face masks from this company and the only thing I got was a tracking number with no access to the USPS. I just find out 5/11/20 through the internet this is fraud company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.