ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

jimh80
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mask in April and delivery in May I got it today no scam!
Login to Me Too

hateshysters
Contributor
Contributor

I also have not received any product since April 1 and have not yet received a refund from PayPal. I don't understand how they can no refund a bogus company with so many complaints.

Login to Me Too

Mandafancher
Contributor
Contributor
I thought they were a scam as well, I ordered a mask early April. I filed a claim with PP yesterday. Well guess what? My mask came in the mail today!! The return address is 30963 San Benito st Hayward, CA 94544 I now think they are a small company that is overwhelmed right now.
Login to Me Too

SAND88
Contributor
Contributor

I am with you.  I bought 10 MASKS.. I asked for my money back.  They then sent SPORT MASKS not N99 masks.  I want my money back.  Paypal is not helping at all.  I opened two cases when I Ldidn't receive the merchandise and I asked to cancel the orders.  They sent sport masks and Paypal closed.  I have now contacted the seller AGAIN... which makes you show the tracking number from the original packages (I kept those) the items front and back pictures AND/OR  a short video... check check and check.    No freaking response nothing.  I cannot through the process to get my money back.  By the way I spent approx 360 dollars on ten masks.  I just want to send these damn things back and get my money back.  @PAYPAL   HELP US

Login to Me Too

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for letting me know. I am still waiting on escalation for the dispute  the date shown is May 26 , I think they may show someones UPS stuff

which I will do the same exactly what you did.  Thank you. Appreciate your help.

Login to Me Too

Fp1234
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried contacting PayPal and it seems hopeless. They say I need to call and when they call, I get a message that no one is available because of Covid19. So I guess the fraud goes on!
Login to Me Too

CA001
Contributor
Contributor
They are liars, get my money back
Login to Me Too

DOCDST

I am not disputing with my credit card company.  I am having to do all this paperwork and I don't have my money yet.  I am **bleep**.  Paypal refused my refund.  I canceled and then refused the shipment.  Wow.  This is so sad.  

Login to Me Too

horseman22691
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly this has happened to me they supposedly shut my order on May 4th will the postal tracking number with USPS but it shows awaiting package I called USPS they said but they've had the problem with that number from 10 different other customers get that same number.USPS said they've looked into the investigation of that parcel number was sent however I did open a claim with PayPal to try to get my money back what does the company do they give PayPal the same exact tracking number they give me the say the pack package was shipped and it was not it is a fake number... my claim is now under review by PayPal hopefully they'll give me my money back but from seeing a lot of y'all's response I don't think that's going to happen 😒 it seems PayPal's agreeing with scammer's lately
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.