Your account access is temporarily limited

Rujiantobch
Contributor
Contributor
Reference ID: PP-009-657-627-648
I feel sad when my paypal account is affected like this. It is not clear how long this will end, several times I have contacted PayPal customer service and they said I have to wait for a review. even though I have been waiting for this clarity for a month. Please, I already trust paypal as the container for my small business transactions. I hope things like this need certain clarity, and we as users of your service are a little calmer about the news about all the problems I have experienced now. Try to listen to paypal service users as a form of your closeness to service users. Due to the impact of this Covid, all businesses have decreased, I also spent a lot of personal funds to pay my own employees because my Paypal account was affected by temporarily limited. now the business that I run is temporarily closed, waiting for clarity on my temporarily limited paypal account. hope this can end so i can continue my small business
PP-009-657-627-648.jpg
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is holding my $53,000 and they  don't have an explanation fo this hold.

They said they would release it in 6 months.  This is my only business and I have been

with Paypal for 18 years.  This is a scam.  Be careful!  There is no reason that they should

withhold my money.  I never thought a company that I trusted and paid fees to for 18 years

would doublecross me like this.  They must want the interest on my $53,000 and they don't care about

my life or my small business.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is holding my $53,000 and they  don't have an explanation fo this hold.

They said they would release it in 6 months.  This is my only business and I have been

with Paypal for 18 years.  This is a scam.  Be careful!  There is no reason that they should

withhold my money.  I never thought a company that I trusted and paid fees to for 18 years

would doublecross me like this.  They must want the interest on my $53,000 and they don't care about

my life or my small business.

Login to Me Too

Rujiantobch
Contributor
Contributor

I also feel sad, why things like this are not only me who feel it. Maybe many out there are the same as us. Hoping for convenience in selling transactions but it becomes a big problem for us.
Hopefully from the paypal we hear our complaints, and return our paypal account so we can continue our small business.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217au
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. PAYPAL had no problems with me spending money. not one issue for years. The second I sold something they limited my account. Limited means I cant spend a single euro now. I tried to pay for shipping. No joy. I tried to send my sister 20 euros for Christmas. No joy. I have supplied them with all the info and yet they have still not resolved this. I have money in my account and they won't give me it. MY BLOODY MONEY.  

PAYPAL, PANDEMIC OR NOT, GET YOUS **bleep** IN ORDER 

Login to Me Too

Rujiantobch
Contributor
Contributor

This is a very unique case, I also used paypal for years. I just experienced this. I don't know why paypal gives an unclear account limit like this. I think something is wrong in the current paypal system. like my partial sales transaction. returned to the buyer even though the goods they ordered were in the process of being shipped. During this pandemic, all production and shipping processes are delayed. So naturally, the goods they ordered have been delayed. But paypal returned the funds to the buyer. So I am very sad, which should I making a profit from sales is now experiencing a considerable loss.

but hopefully this will not continue and the paypal party returns our respective accounts so we can use them again.

have a nice day

Login to Me Too

nadeemalam
Contributor
Contributor
I'm using Paypal account from 2 years for Digital Services. But has faced some problem from 1-2 months ago. my PayPal account has been temporarily limited. I already submitted some requirement documents one month ago. but, now still is temporarily limited to my account.I'm not getting some information about my account status..please help me, anyone, how to get restore my account...I have PayPal Business Account...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.