Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!!!

Purchased my headphones on May 15th and never even received a tracking number until I opened a dispute and this is what I received....

Dear Customer, your products are on the way, it might be some delay because of the system, thank you for being patient. This is yours: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=ZJ01001081441500

It's still showing it's stuck in San Bruno!

So I escalated my claim and they replied with a separate tracking number saying it was delivered....  I looked at my USPS account  and nothing was delivered or even scheduled to be delivered that day!
Now PAYPAL has denied and closed my claim.

I am VERY disappointed with PAYPAL for allowing such a scam to continue!  

Highlighted
Contributor

Same experience as MyPhrend and everyone else here - with one exception - I actually received the items I ordered although they were nothing like the picture.  They sent me a shipping notification - a month later it was said to have been delivered with a USPS number - not true.  Then I complained to PayPal and Yokawa said it was shipped again - not true.  Then after I escalated the complaint, amazingly it was shipped again right before the end of the dispute date.  Then, after the dispute was closed by PayPal it miraculously arrived!  It wasn't the product that I ordered, but I'm sure it was just that something was lost in translation.  The fact that PayPal continues to allow Yokawa Network to trade using their site is unacceptable.  PayPay provides no service other than conducting a financial transaction.  After this many complaints, maybe someone at PayPal would wake up and deny Yokawa the vehicle to continually swindle the public.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I finally received the items (3 mos. later) I ordered, but the shipping/tracking label on the packaging WAS NOT the same tracking number they gave PayPal when my case was closed by PayPal.    So I am not sure what is going on with PayPal.  Some items have yet to be received.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes PayPal doesn't care about us - or stand by us.  As long as they get a tracking number, they call it "a valid" tracking number and close the case without further investigation.

Highlighted

There has been no package delivered.  No confirmation email. Tracking number is bogus.  Paypal just being neutral. Contacted credit card company to refute charges.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone been able to contact the seller?  Yokawa Network Limited Scam Artist

PayPal denied my claim too because they received a tracking number from seller BUT the UPS tracking number shows that the product was shipped to someone else (unrelated to me) and not my address.  What a scam! 

So DENIED refund from PayPal

I can't file a claim for lost shipment with UPS because they have an address it was delivered to as directed by the seller.

I am furious right now.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi  i do not think anybody on here as actually spoke to them directly, i cannot for the life of me understand why paypal are siding with them on every decision.

UK trading standards do not want to know as Yokawa address is out of UK but their UK warehouse is in leicestershire. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Same exact thing happened to me. I had a heads up from this forum and I filed a claim with the USPS before it showed delivered. When it finally did show delivered it was a completely different tracking number!  Got written confirmation that the said package went to my city but not to be.  I am appealing my case but I don't have too much faith at this point. So sad.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm gonna do same thing

Let me know if you have any updates

Highlighted
Contributor

I was told yesterday by someone at PayPal - that my appeal/claim was reviewed. they got a valid USPS proof of delivery tracking from the merchant so it has been denied once again.   My only option is to go to PayPal CREDIT and dispute with them, they said I would need contact Synchrony bank for my PayPal Credit account. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;  Good Luck all