Why is Paypal not taking my case?

beckylouwho
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried several times and they say all manner of things like the item is not found or the case is closed or that I posted the wrong things. I found the item, it is no the site, and the case was never answered and I have been hounding them for a month now and they will eventually say that the time limit is up and I am not allowed a case! I did not get the item I ordered, but when I went to ask for a case, the only option they gave me to click was, item not as described, so I clicked on it and explained what I wanted and why I clicked what I did because they gave me no other option. 

They sent me an e-mail and said the case was closed because it was not a matter of item not as described! Sheesh! Did n

they not change the case? Nope. When I went on messenger the robot could not pull up the item. I have it, I have transaction numbers and all! How do I get them to listen to me, when I cannot get in by messages and not on clicking the "report a problem" on the transaction itself. It says I have already filed a request for this! Yes and they denied it because it was listed as "item not as described" not what I wanted as item not delivered!!! How do I get help with this? Before it is too late?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.