Why is PayPal using their secure message center to send my Venmo account’s dispute resolution

Simplegirl
Contributor
Contributor

From: PayPal Customer Support Chargeback case closed 12/31/20 at 02:16 PM Dear, This letter is to inform you that we have completed your Venmo Debit MasterCard® claim dated 07/05/2020. Transaction Date: 06/15/2020, Transaction Amount: $49.60, Merchant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]CA USA I have reviewed your dispute and we are still unable to honor your claim. When you first contacted us it was stated that you know you signed up for a trial and didn't cancel it because you couldn't find a place to do it. As you know the trial needed to be canceled and it wasn't we have no dispute rights. This is a valid transaction. If you would like to see a copy of the documentation we used to make this decision, please write to: Venmo Debit Card Department Attention: Dispute Resolution <removed> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Quinn Venmo Debit Card Team Venmo This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. This card can be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.