Unknown charge

Haleysmom41
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , This seems to be a common charge as there's been a few of them that have posted to my PayPal account over the course of 2020. Has anyone heard of <Removed>? If so can you please enlighten me as to who this company may be? I just had a charge for 59 cents post to my PayPal account which isn't a huge deal, but upon researching I discovered a couple other charges for $1 &amp;amp; $1.99 earlier this year. I did research the internet but can't really find much. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Coiledvapor
Contributor
Contributor
Just saw the same charge one for 1.99 and another for .60
Login to Me Too

acarpenter
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone seen his charge for $1.98, $.99, etc from Junsoo Park? I've received this charge several times I my PayPal. I have no idea who this belongs to. Anyone?
Login to Me Too

cvgreen
New Community Member
I also have a recent $0.99 transaction for Junsoo Park on 5/24/2021.
Login to Me Too

Amydawn
New Community Member
I just had a .99 cent chRge from ju soo park too.
Login to Me Too

Cmc_fox
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Random charge for 1.99.
Login to Me Too

Haleysmom41
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, please see my reply to the thread regarding a solution to these crazy charges:)
Login to Me Too

Haleysmom41
Contributor
Contributor
Hey everyone...I have some good news! I just figured out what those Junsoo Park charges are for. I purchased a theme for my android phone from LG Smart world and that's how the charge showed up in PayPal. Hopefully this helps out everyone else who had these charges too. Idk if everyone made a purchase from LG Smartworld as well, so if not maybe it's some kind of third party app that you use to decorate your phone? Just a guess. Hopefully this sheds some light on the issue. Happy Holidays everyone!!:)
Login to Me Too

Coiledvapor
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did thank you that's exactly what I did for my lgv60 dual screen phone
Login to Me Too

acarpenter
Contributor
Contributor
Perfect. That's it! Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.