Online transaction for purchase from Mirraw.com dtd 20.11.2020 , order no M124063219

AJITHKUMAR96
New Community Member

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have transferred through paypal for the purchase of materials from Mirraw.com and the material is yet to be received due to some disputes as below.
Initially wrong currency was invoiced and they refunded the excess amount by keeping material's amount for the purchase. 
They sent the materials twice to my shipping address in the UAE and with the wrong currency. I have ordered for AED 358.78 and they invoiced me USD 358.78 instead of AED and customs were asked to pay duty for USD 358.78. I was reluctant to pay additional duty imposed due to Mirraw's irresponsible documentation.
however the materials were returned back to seller . After that they told it is unable to change the invoice currency and due to this  Mirraw.com agreed to pay the refund through paypal.
As per their  update on 23rd May 2021, refund was done through paypal , but I haven't received the money .
Their account is saying that money is transfrred to paypal (AED 358.78) . Till now I have not received this amount in my paypal/Bank account.
Kindly help me to resolve the issue.
I tried to lodge a complaint in Paypal, but unfortunately no filed is found to complaint about this transaction. So I created through unauthorized transaction case no: PP-I-15217131, may be due to lodging in subject unauthorized activity section, the case was closed.

Please see below email from Mirraw.com for the same.

Kind regards,
Ajith <removed>
<removed>
<removed>

email from SELLER
Re: [#2930701] Order no: M124063219

Inbox

AJITHKUMAR96_2-1622305342756.gif
AJITHKUMAR96_1-1622305342760.gif

Nitukaur <removed>
12:04 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Hi Ajith,

Greetings from Mirraw.com 

Thank you for writing to us regarding refund.

Please to inform you that your refund was already done by pay-pal as you raise dispute or charge-back from bank or third party source (for international it is pay-pal).
{When customer raise dispute then PAYPAL is intermediary between buyer and seller
then either PAYPAL will close in customer favor or seller favor.}

In case if there is anything else then please do reply to this email and we would be glad to assist you further.

Regards,
Nitukaur <removed>
Mirraw.com Support Team ( www.mirraw.com )

Contact Details
USA: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;
UK:<removed>
Canada: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />India: +[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;
All other countries: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/div>
AJITHKUMAR96_3-1622305342758.gif
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.