Unfair Limitations

Monezee
Contributor
Contributor
Due to the current circumstances I lost my job and for it would be smart to sell online so I started to sell my own clothes and bought some secondhand ones sell. Sent after I receive some payments Paypal put limitations on my account I responded immediately and I attempted to go through the process . Not only did some of the information they require not apply, but it just keeps saying under review anyway. It’s been 3 weeks now. Every time I contact an agent they end up disappearing or saying Dave escalated it and I will get contacted within 24 or 48 hours it’s been three weeks since the first time I was told that . I try multiple times a day to message them through there resolution, messages and feedback links. After confirming with eBay that they have no holds whatsoever on my money and that is Paypal eBay gave me the number in Ireland which I call but When you let the automated system know the issue then it says no one’s available. I have over 30 screenshots of the conversations I’ve been having with Paypal and the evidence of what happens when I try their procedures to sort it out . I’m not trying to make this any more dramatic than what it really is but I have split up with my partner and had to move because of money issues there’s been days that I havent eaten. And as much as I know the world is it a crisis right now Paypal knows the responsibility they hold when they have peoples money and people have kids to feed. Even the customers that bought from me who’s money is showing as available on PayPal have received them and are overjoyed some wanted to order more products but I simply don’t have the money to ship and if I did it would be held anyway by e even the customers that have the codes for the money that is available on PayPal I’ve received them and are overjoyed some wanted to order more products but I simply don’t have the money to ship and if I did it would be held anyway by Paypal. What an earth can I do you somebody please help me this is a real story I have an abundance of evidence. Thank you all
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

livingformusic
New Community Member

Same thins happening here! Submitted documents 3 weeks ago and now and they have locked our business account. We can't pay contractors - can't retrieve money. They are yielding us stuck in the water!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.