Undelivered items and no support from Pay Pal dispute process

DwightC
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchase an item from or via pay pal and the item never got delivered. I file a dispute with pay pal that was denied faster than I could dispute it. I have attempted on several occasions to make contact with PP to talk to someone with no luck. Have any of you found a way to contact a real person at paypal.? My next step is to file a criminal complaint with my credit card company and the police. 

United States
Have you received this order? - NO
LW528395655CN
March 9, 2020, Sent by <removed>
Category
Clothing- this is wrong it was a mechanical part used to lift a car.
Transaction ID
78M81276AH870841M
Seller info
Invoice ID
c12266826530951.1
Purchase details
MOBILE SCISSOR LIFT
$93.70

Total

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

borders02
Contributor
Contributor

Case # PP-D-70073874 Same problem investigation decided with the seller, I never received the merchandise. Will go back to Ebay and continue complaint. Long time Paypal user but that doesn't matter. Their policy for resolution is worthless, no support for customers. They will not be getting my business in the future.

Login to Me Too

coless715
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the sane problem . PP not been very good at solving this issue.
Login to Me Too

CSG61
Contributor
Contributor

I am searching Paypal's community forum today for this exact reason. Wondering if others have had the same issue, and it appears they have. I purchased an item on March 9, never received it and filed a dispute in late May. The seller was in China, which I did not realize until after the purchase. I began communicating with the seller soon after to ask for a tracking number. I received one in reply, but it produced no results and they later gave me a second URL website on which to input it. They said it showed delivered on their end and "placed at mailbox," (which is impossible at my residence,) however I could never even determine who the shipping agent was - UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. They would not tell me the color, size or weight of the package or any other info so that I could ask my neighbors if they had seen it. Then the seller offered to try to ship the item again, a second time. With that one, I tracked the number every day and watched it move from one place to the next, eventually to my city - however, when it was time for it to be dispatched for delivery to my house, it was all of a sudden missing, lost in transit. I have to wonder if it was a fake too. The seller offered me other products in place of it, but I want a full refund. The seller offered a 60% refund which is not satisfactory. I received word on July 5 that Paypal had closed the case, not in my favor. While I presented adequate info from the start, Paypal never once asked me for more information or contacted me for anything else. The online resolution center showed my case as "under review" at Paypal from May 27 to July 5, when they closed it. I honestly don't think they even looked at it. I am attempting to contact customer service and ask for a second review but I am very discouraged by all of the others who have had a similar problem. I will never look at Paypal the same way again!

Login to Me Too

TPB814
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disappointed in PayPal. I had two cases recently, and they changed the resolution date several times only to side with the seller on both cases. I provided detailed information to include video footage of the delivery date/time (purchased two 6 x 3 sheds) that were never delivered... how can you miss a package that big? And because the seller provided bogus tracking information, they closed the case and sided with the seller.  The seller even agreed, via email to refund my money.  I tried to send that information to PayPal... and of course, the case is closed, so no further activity on the case.  So much for Buyer protection!

What a worthless process... The Resolution Center should be called the Waste My Time center!  No Thank You PayPal... you won't waste my time again! Useless process, worthless effort and complete waste of my time!

Login to Me Too

RL9327

I purchased an item paid by PayPal and item never arrived . I file a dispute with no result, I file a second disputes for undelivered item but PayPal changed it to frauds, there's no help from PayPal , There's still no results .

Login to Me Too

Alison2020

I was searching this forum as I have just had my dispute denied. It's a similar problem. The supplier has apparently provided a tracking ID which has been taken as evidence of delivery. I cannot provide any alternative evidence and the tracking ID /carrier information has not been shared with me so I cannot see if there is a simple explanation for the non-delivery 

This is my first experience of a PayPal dispute and I honestly thought that my money was safer by using them. Can anyone advise as to what to do next? Or do I just have to accept that my money is gone?

Login to Me Too

borders02
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting through this problem for 6 weeks , now with no help from paypal, contacted UPS and they wont send a delivery report because it was not sent to my address, making it illegal to divulge that information. I have never been so frustrated. I sent an email to Paypal this morning because I was told I could do this. So far, no response. This is unconscionable and never happened before Synchrony bank took over. This is fraud and I will keep fighting even though I have stood on my head so far. EBAY also closed both cases and will not let me reopen it.. This is stonewalling at the highest level. Will be contacting BBB. So much for guarantees!

Laurie B

Login to Me Too

Kekered
Contributor
Contributor
SAME EXPERIENCE HERE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM I HAVE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO HIM SEVERAL TIMES AND REGARDS TO MY REFUND I HAVE FILED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL STILL ISSUE NOT RESOLVED PAYPAL IS LETTING THEM DO IT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND GIVEN A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER THAT LEAVES TWO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS BUT NEVER TOOK THE THIS IS THE EMAIL I HAVE CONTACTED THE SELLER THEY WILL NOT SEND MY REFUND THIS IS MY TRACKING NUMBER 92748927005390000126176448 NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM IN THE AMOUNT OF $27.98 PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTING THROUGH PAYPAL THEY ARE SCANNING AND LETTING PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH IT IT'S COMPANY Zhiyun Chuang Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a scam took my money and never shipped my item I never received it it's been over 3 months 2020 7/24/20 please be advised do not order from PayPal anymoreor this company PayPal's letting them scam and get away with it they still haven't refund my money I have emailed and filed disputes over and over I have tracking my package also the seller contacted me once and said that they would ship me another item because it was taking so long come to find out that was a scam the other tracking number is LS382204289CN, please be aware of the scam never received my money refunded never received my item is going on for months now I will be contacting BBB and filing a complaint with my Police departmentanyone would like to join me and follow the open class lawsuit against PayPal or this company respond to this message or feel free to do so we have to stop getting scam by people and these big companies don't fall victim to this crap
Login to Me Too

Callenp
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates? I purchased an item in December 2019. Started asking questions in March, was asked to contact seller, seller did reply with an apology and new tracking info, still no delivery, filed dispute, dispute denied stating the seller provided proof item was delivered, WTF? Where can I see this proof? No number to call, chat tells me to have a nice day and thanks for contacting paypal when I ask. PayPal been real good to me over the years when somethings gone wrong. Why suddenly now?
Login to Me Too

Callenp
Contributor
Contributor
Kudos (wouldnt just let me like it sooooo........................)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.