Undelivered items and no support from Pay Pal dispute process

DwightC
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchase an item from or via pay pal and the item never got delivered. I file a dispute with pay pal that was denied faster than I could dispute it. I have attempted on several occasions to make contact with PP to talk to someone with no luck. Have any of you found a way to contact a real person at paypal.? My next step is to file a criminal complaint with my credit card company and the police. 

United States
Have you received this order? - NO
LW528395655CN
March 9, 2020, Sent by <removed>
Category
Clothing- this is wrong it was a mechanical part used to lift a car.
Transaction ID
78M81276AH870841M
Seller info
Invoice ID
c12266826530951.1
Purchase details
MOBILE SCISSOR LIFT
$93.70

Total

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

jhubejello
Contributor
Contributor

1jrowner, I have the exact same problem. I have contact from Australia Post, the registered government mail service of Australia, telling me that I have ben scammed by someone in China, yet PayPal have said they are still in favour of the seller due to ir being "receieved" even though I have never received it.  I thought I was purchasing a TABLE with TWO CHAIRS. Australia Post have told me what they sent is actually A BLACK ENVELOPE WEIGHING 64 GRAMS. The weight was weighed in China before being sent to Australia.  It's frustrating. Avoid the store "SJRLYD"

Login to Me Too

Kal23_
Contributor
Contributor

mzinno

i had exact same thing and dispute was closed before investigation.  UPS has not let me have address where it was shipped fraudulently as proof...how did you get it?

Login to Me Too

ksalbino
Contributor
Contributor
@mzinno, I opened a dispute through UPS. They emailed me the documents that need to be filled out and one of the forms they emailed me was the receipt which includes the address that they delivered the package to. I hope this helps. On a side note, this whole experience with Paypal made me realize that I’m more protected and appreciated by my bank. Paypal is not SAFE.
Login to Me Too

Joanna367
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!! I opened a dispute for an undelivered parcel and was asked to continually supply my evidence which I did. The company in question eventually supplied a tracking number saying Delivered. I contacted the courier and received an email stating that the number neither applied to my address nor my locality. I emailed this to Paypal (the reply said they aren't taking emails at the moment). I attached screenshots to my messages. Heard nothing, heard nothing...though PP had said earlier that if the seller did not supply proof of ADDRESS linked to the tracking, they would resolve in my favour. Yesterday they found in favour of the seller WITHOUT the requested proof of address, and as far as I can tell WITHOUT reading the proof I sent. What now please? I always thought PayPal were supportive and would not tolerate fraudsters, but now I am changing my mind. I want to take this further but not sure of the next step.
Login to Me Too

Jagcag60
New Community Member

I’m fighting the same problem ... if there was a phone number to call and talk to a  real person ..... PayPal sayers I have to respond or case will be closed .... but I can’t see any way to respond 

Login to Me Too

skippy33
Contributor
Contributor

I have called and did speak to a live person.  An hour later I received an email that stated I need to go through my account to respond/ reply to the dispute. The information the person gave me was incorrect and it didn't do any good talking to them anyway.

Login to Me Too

sprawgsmom
New Community Member

I too am facing this. The exact same scenario. UPS proof of delivery to my town but not my address. Woman's name is on the UPS receipt filled out by the seller is not even my name! and the package was 2 pounds (it was supposed to be a sewing machine!!!!) I provided all this information and uploaded it. The seller has been unresponsive. But Paypal closed the claim in the seller's favor the same day. So I cannot reopen it. I followed paypal's guidelines. I am an honest and loyal Paypal user. Clearly the seller uses Paypal and UPS because he knows he will win without even having to respond to the fact that he is running a fraudulent scheme. 

transaction ID: PP-D-71075348

Amount: $ 105.92
Date: JUN 12, 2020

I sent a message to the customer service chat, but it is an auto-response saying sorry. Your case has been closed. Now what? 
Login to Me Too

rblindauer
New Community Member

I am yet another victim of this scam that PayPal is clearly a part of. I have two open cases that are under review. In both cases the seller provided PayPal tracking information that is also fraudulent. I am in the process of getting that information to USPS and UPS to validate that they were not tracking numbers for anything sent to my address. In fact I was working from home during the time the delivery supposedly arrived. It was a Kayak that was supposedly delivered to my front porch. Nope! There is no way I would miss a Kayak on the porch when I was home the entire day. The tracking number also indicated it was 2.1 lbs, do you know of a Kayak weighing only 2 lbs.... no! I am so disappointed and will NEVER use PayPal again. 

Login to Me Too

coless715
Contributor
Contributor
Dwight this has happened to me to I ordered a mechanical cutting saw via Facebook. No tracking and when I messaged seller no such email address .pp have not been helpful.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.