New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

In case you didn't see this, someone else posted it:

https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/22346-online-retailer-consumers-lose-money-to-usfitwear

It is unbelievable that Paypal continues to assist this company in defrauding people. I'm not a lawyer, but a class action lawsuit seems in order. Maybe that would get their attention!

Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
Call ups back. Ask for a supervisor until you get someone who listens. They CAN send you something that states the package was NOT sent to you address without violating privacy. The when you chat with PayPal, make sure they transfer you to a supervisor. Go up the ladder till the listen police report is worthless. Be patient and persistent.
Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Problem is if you call UPS, which I did, with a tracking number that WASN'T shipped to you, they can't give you the name or address where it was delivered. They can only verify that it wasn't you. This Siyuan Gao person is sitting back laughing, counting their money while PAYPAL keeps letting them do it. F'ing ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Ash031608
Contributor
Contributor
Would like my refund!
Login to Me Too

Hyunsung

I got the same fraud from the usfitwear.com. 

But, because of guestcheckout, my Paypal customer representative, Jin, told me that he is not able to look into it. What a messy service that Paypal is offering. I hate this **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

They got me too, any luck so far? PayPal Hasn’t responded to me today
Login to Me Too

Taramaypeaches
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and they even tried to give me a fake tracking number for my item that was never delivered. When I called UPS, they said it was an amazon tracking number. The whole thing is sketchy! I want my money back
Login to Me Too

Gary129

On May 3rd I ordered a table saw in good faith on ebay from USFITWEAR.COM  I WANT A REFUND!!! IF I DON"T GET A REFUND, I AM PERMANENTLY CANCELLING ANY FURTHER BUSINESS WITH PAY-PAL. AND I WILL NOTIFY MY SECURITY COMPANY "NORTON" THAT IT IS NOT SAFE TO TRUST YOUR COMPANY FOR ANY ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. YOUR COMPANY IS SUPPOSED PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL AND CAREFUL METHOD OF NOT ALLOWING MY FUNDS TO LEAVE MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. I AM HOPING YOU CAN RESOLVE YOUR SECURITY BREACH, NOT JUST FOR MY OWN SAKE ONLY, BUT FOR THE MANY OTHERS WHO HAVE GROWN TO TRUST PURCHASING PRODUCT THROUGH PAY-PAL.    GARY <removed> my cell [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Lgentile
Contributor
Contributor
Go through your bank or credit card linked. They will help.
Login to Me Too

Evy1818
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, thank God, PayPal will refund my money. I opened a case for fraud because I did not receive what I had ordered, they closed the case because the seller had given a tracking number and indicated that the merchandise had been delivered. Then I asked to change the case because the merchandise did not have the same characteristics as what I had bought, only then did they close the case in my favor. I hope they can resolve your claims and get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.