Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Janicedoller
Contributor
Contributor
I also sent PayPal proof of the scam tracking number from ups and nothing happened. I emailed it to their email.
Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

It all depends on who you speak with!  some of the customer service could care LESS!!!!!  Today I got Teresa, and sure enough she didn't care that i was sent some little 3 x 4 piece of tissue... I have to return it to the scammer!  Why Should I pay to return it when IT'S NOT EVEN WHAT I ORDERED! AND TO CHINA! THAT'S MONEY! ALMOST HALF THE VALUE OF THE AMOUNT SPENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! 

Login to Me Too

katdog
Contributor
Contributor
I do not have an is she with this company however I do have an issue with being scammed from another company and PayPal closed my dispute even though the tracking number was false and I have proof from UPS that the package that was supposedly delivered isn’t even in my name or my address- I can’t get any help from PayPal - this is ridiculous that You pay for something through PayPal thinking you’re protected and all the seller has to do is respond with a fake tracking number and PayPal will not even look into it any further than that anybody have any ideas on how I can resolve this please help. I even tried opening another dispute with proof from UPS directly I actually went to UPS and I also have an email from UPS stating the name and address of where the so-called package went.
Login to Me Too

raghuveers
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by usfitwear.com as well. To all users who have managed to get a confirmation from UPS that the package or tracking number is not addressed to them, how did you request that from UPS. I UPS just replied back to me that I have to contact Amazon who is the shipper for the package number given to me by usfitwear.com.
Login to Me Too

katdog
Contributor
Contributor
I went to UPS directly - and asked for a copy of the delivery with the tracking number - they gave it to me it shows not my address or my name and yet PayPal still closed my case.
Login to Me Too

cdesanto
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me.  Obviously, this is a federal offense at this point.  I will too file the lawsuit regarding the involved parties in addition to filing with the bbb as well. 

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

Was your case under appeal?

Login to Me Too

tmnicholson0105
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I went into the UPS store and spoke with a rep and she was super nice and printed out everything that I needed. She recommended that I go through my bank to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

My case was closed. I filed appeal. Called UPS. Was told package was delivered to someone else. Sent message to PayPal. Was told needed proof. Emailed UPS. No help. This morning I went to local UPS store. They gave me printed proof showing where the tracking number and address and name where it was delivered. Went back on PayPal. They’re now opening the case back up to be reconsidered. Hope they’ll respond soon. I really gave them what I thought about what they were doing. 

Login to Me Too

tmnicholson0105
Contributor
Contributor
You would have to go into the actual UPS delivery area. And give them your tracking number. Let them know that you trying to find your package. That's what I did and I got the proof that I needed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.