USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Jayhunter777
Good job. It is supposed to be safer to use PayPal. What a joke. PayPal is helping Chinese scam US Citizens. Most people give up before they get refunded. This adds up to millions for PayPal and the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Mrsfireman
Contributor
Contributor

I will be willing to be named on that litigation also. I was just recently scammed out of $82 for tires by usfitwear.  I filed report with the BBB and opened dispute with UPS and PayPal. As with everyone else PayPal is aiding and abetting the fraud so no luck there.  My bank will cover it but this is unconscionable circumstances and that PayPal is involved needs to be stopped. I also wrote complaints to the two senators of Alabama where this company states is their home base,  it is a fake address to a rural residential area, but it’s the only Address given and I thought they should be aware of what’s going on in their state. I will be contacting the attorney general’s office next. Best of luck

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to help you out, but they said that I'm getting a refund, so I don't have an ax to grind at this point.  I hope that you are successful in your actions against Paypal, in my opinion, they have been irresponsible if not complicit in this scam.  I think that there may be other websites conducting a similar scam using Paypal.  

Login to Me Too

shutterjack

This also happened to me from xi an demaoyuntian E commerce co.ltd and because they issued a tracking number the case was denied by PayPal.  PayPal has been no help and it is impossible to get a hold of anyone.

Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

I just got information that my claim was denied because they provided fake tracking.  Now I hear some people are getting denied even though they have confirmation from UPS that the package was delivered elsewhere. My package was delivered through USPS so I am not looking forward to dealing with them as I think dealing with UPS would be so much easier.

I live a ten minute drive to Paypal headquarters. I wonder what would happen if I just showed up? I doubt they would let me in, but at this rate, it wouldn't cost me any more effort than I have already put into this. I also live a 15 minute drive from ebay headquarters but haven't had a reason to visit them yet. There are some advantages to living in one of the most expensive places to live in the US.

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get something from UPS showing that the package wasn’t for you? I am waiting to get something in writing. When I first contacted UPS they told me package went to someone else. PayPal said I had to have something to send them.

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

The USFITWEAR website is STILL up and running, and displaying the PayPal logo on their website! Does anyone know if PayPal is still allowing them to bill "customers" through PayPal? IF so, PayPal clearly knows that this is a fraudulent website--numerous customers have complained, and they are, in my opinion, complicit in this illegal activity.

I think that, at the very least, they should have worked with Google to shut them down for continuing to use the PayPal logo on their website. 

Login to Me Too

rjs182
Contributor
Contributor
Got PayPal to reopen case via virtual agent. Then after going back and forth with hours delay in-between the reopened the case. Only thing is I now have to wait to revcive the info from USPS after having to battle them to send me the tracking information. This is PayPal's job! Even the post office said this is not normal and have given info directly to PayPal repeatedly. Got transferred to 3 different virtual agents like they were delibertly trying to see if I would give up. Already wasted way more time and effort than what item is worth but not letting the scammer and PayPal get away with it! We'll see what happens after submitting USPS info.
Login to Me Too

Myshoe
Contributor
Contributor

So I purchased a Bicycle Mechanic Tool Kit ($700 Value) through this website thinking it was a major sports/fitness wholesaler/provider. Obviously would up being a scam. I need people to pay attention to what Ive found this vendor doing: after my second dispute through PayPal (dispute your claim through the support box on Paypal.com), It was changed to item not received. When the vendor was informed, they sent mail my way to prove item was sent via tracking number - sharp tactic, but they need to know that people document stuff. I received a tiny envelope with a sheet of smiley face stickers. This is obviously boiling my blood / AFTER ALL I WANTED TO JUST FIX KIDS/PEOPLE BIKES ON MY BLOCK - ESPECIALLY DURING COVID. 

I know a LOT of people have been negatively affected by this site/vendor. So PLEASE file your claim, stay sharp, and most importantly document EVERYTHING. I think we have a chance to come together and destroy these people. 

And unlike so many, I at least have a lead on an address from these scammers. Please see image for proof. IMG_1318.jpgIMG_1320.jpg

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package exactly like this, same smiley face stickers, the return address was: "10152 shipper only not seller <removed> Ontaior, CA 91761"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.