Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
Be patient. Explain it. Eventually the agent will transfer you to some who will appeal your claim once you provide document from ups stating the tracking number was not delivered to your address. You're going to need to ask to speak to a supervisor at ups, front line agent will say they cant. Just be persistent
Login to Me Too

jksteuart
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get through to a live person at UPS? I just get stuck in a loop on their phone system. 

Login to Me Too

Helloadi1
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no I want my refund I been scammed too PayPal should look into the website!!
Login to Me Too

Lindsey273
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely I expect a refund!! They cannot use PayPal’s platform to scam people it’s against their policies
Login to Me Too

Helloadi1
Contributor
Contributor
I have reported the website through the Better Business Bureau also to Pay Pal and I have complained to Pay Pal that’s not just me there’s multiple people being scammed by this so called merchant. Makes me really upset that Pay Pal has let it happen for so long.
Login to Me Too

Helloadi1
Contributor
Contributor
I have also reported Pay Pal to the Better Business Bureau as well because it isn’t fair that I work for my money and All I wanted was to get a stroller with a carseat for my soon to be new born and I get scammed and I report it to PayPal and at first I was getting the run around and after I said I would report it to the Better Business Bureau now they are looking further into the investigation
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I also have been scammed and want my money back, PayPal needs to protect its membership from scams like this. This site needs to be taken down and everyone who has been scammed should also received a refund from PayPal. This is ridiculous that with today's technology this can't happen ASAP!

Login to Me Too

Kme11
Exact same thing happened to me. I will think twice before using PayPal now
Login to Me Too

Charis4
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal closed my case but I will be calling them tomorrow, and then my credit card if they won’t refund me
Login to Me Too

thievingmao3
Contributor
Contributor
paypal is dragging their feet on a claim that the company sent me a tiny plastic whistle for $63 and I never ordered anything. Seems like may us businesses are catering to the chinese when the theft is clearly visable.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.