cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Us fit wear skam

My tracking didn’t even have my address. It only had my town. It stated that it was delivered to my garage, while I don’t have a garage. PayPal was NOT helpful. They claimed because it was “delivered”, the transaction was completed. I am disappointed and will be reluctant to purchase anything using PayPal again being that they do not check their vendors nor do they back up their customers who are being scammed.
Highlighted

It’s very frustrating that some of the other bloggers in this community WERE helped by PayPal. I had the same issue when I bought a golf push cart for 98.99. Email, phone, and address are all bogus for us fit wear. I hope someone from PayPal eliminates this scam ASAP!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is very aware of the usfitwear scam, they have scammed HUNDREDS of people on here and I have only seen ONE person say that they received a refund. Personally, I reported ot to the FTC and ic3 (FBI internet crimes), and of course to paypal. My dispute is still open. I ended up calling my financial institution yesterday to dispute the charge and let them know it is fraudulent. What a mess this is. Shame on PayPal for providing a platform for SCAMMERS and doing nothing for their customers. I'm not using paypal anymore.
Highlighted
Contributor

I posted in here earlier about buying a bike. I just wanted to add that I think we should be commenting all of these things on their facebook page. They dont allow posts to their page but we can comment under their last post. I'm still waiting on the outcome of my dispute.
Highlighted

I agree. I was denied in less than 24 hrs. It’s discouraging how they didn’t even seem to investigate... or care.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Us fit wear scam

The attorney generals office sent out two special agents to my house yesterday. I allowed them to come in and look around to verify that this wasn’t a business I was running out of my home. I’m sending a report over with all of the information and pray that it gets everyone somewhere. Blessings!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jenny

Thanks for letting us know. Also, thanks for making the two youtube videos to better inform us about what is going on. I heard you are receiving hate mail and death threats?  Is that true? If so, I really feel for you because you never know if someone will actually act on them. 

Highlighted
Contributor

In case you didn't see this, someone else posted it:

https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/22346-online-retailer-consumers-lose-money-to-usfitwear

It is unbelievable that Paypal continues to assist this company in defrauding people. I'm not a lawyer, but a class action lawsuit seems in order. Maybe that would get their attention!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hey jjkatzer, Well said said and exactly my question. Why is this scammer still using PayPal to defraud folks of their money. Wht has PayPal not booted this scammer off their platform. With so many victims I scratch my head as to why PayPal done nothing to protect their membership. PayPal is supposed to be a safe site, yet they are not.
Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal they should be called a enemy they are dirty robbing **bleep** do not give them your money all they want to do is take money off you every day they are dirty robbing **bleep**ing scammers do not give them your money