Trouble with cancelling/returning an order.

CrazyRich

Hello, hopefully this is the right board.

I had recently ordered a computer desk from Walmart.ca which is my first experience with them, but now I no longer need the desk and wish to cancel or return the order and receive a refund. It was then I learned that I had not exactly purchased from Walmart itself but from a third-party seller called Goplus Corp. In the "Thanks for your order" e-mail I tried clicking on contact seller, but it just takes me to a order details page on Walmart.ca where I cannot access any information, I just get "We're sorry, we cannot retrieve your order at this time. Please try again later". It was here on paypal where I found an e-mail for Wal-mart Canada Corp and have e-mailed them yesterday asking if I could cancel or return but I have not received a response yet, then today another e-mail from Walmart.ca was sent saying the item had begun shipping.

My concerns have grown since looking up Goplus Corp and seeing mostly terrible google reviews particularly about bad customer support, scams, being unable to return items and never getting a response, even about items arrived damaged or with missing pieces. By my understanding of the third-party return policy, the first step requires contacting the third-party seller, yet as described above I am unable to get contact information from the order history, therefore how can a return be possible?

I don't want to open a dispute just yet as it's something I've never had to do before, not only to allow a little more time for a response from Wal-Mart Canada Corp but I wish to ask this community for guidance and help, the situation is a little overwhelming.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.