Steel Tongue drum bait and switch

kellyh61
New Community Member

Ordered a steel tongue drum from an ad I saw on Facebook. $42 with tax, paid with Pay pal. Time goes by and I don't receive it. Contact vendor, after quite a while, a month, I get notification that I have a tracking number. info is all in Chinese. Fast forward almost 2 months later, I receive a cheap tiny gold ring in a package. No idea where it came from. Contact vendor again, they say, oh your package arrived yesterday. I say, I didn't order the ring and I don't want it. They reply, oh give it as a gift, or sell it. We can give you a partial refund you can use for another drum. Ugh!! Saved ring and package. Pay pal waiting for vendor to reply...how to get a person on the phone? This is fraud!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cristiancizmar
New Community Member

Unfortunately, in Italy I had the same problem at the end of June 2020, I wanted to buy a drum like that, and with the tracking number they made me believe that the drum was arriving. In the meanwhile my complaint on paypal had been closed. i couldn't reopen it, because it's not allowed to repeate a complaint on the same object. It's true, but the 1st time the matter was article not sent, and the second time was the article was another one and didn't correspond! It's evident that it's a FRAUD! I feel myself so stupid. I wrote a lot of emails, they say to give it as a present, and then they propose a refund of 21 dollars, but it never arrived.

They are related to pelcilxiang ... and they are steeling our money

What can we do?

I am so disappointed and angry!

cris

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.