Ticket fulfillment

Frankthefixer
Contributor
Contributor
I lost the thread so I am posting here. I too have been a victim of concert ticket scam. No help from PayPal
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frankthefixer 

Selling digital event tickets are not covered because it is intangible goods.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#seller-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

David_J68
Contributor
Contributor
Where is the protection for the consumers from ticket companies like Ticket Fulfillment? TF takes your money using the "instant transfer" method with PayPal and by doing so both PayPal and the fraudulent Ticket Fulfillment get their money with no possible way to cancel or get a refund. PayPal needs to do a better job of vetting the merchant's that use their service and if that merchant deals in fraud or does not follow through with supplying their products or services, they should be removed from PayPal. Apparently PayPal believes fees are worth more than their Buyers. PayPal protected Ticket Fulfillment during my dispute and gave me no help or resolution. I am now out $1,450 and I have no tickets. "Thank you" PayPal for being such a caring company and helping fraudulent merchant's steal from your trusting Buyers. Absolute BS!
Login to Me Too

Askew1
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get a live person from ticket fulfillment the answer is you can’t I purchased tickets to a concert that was canceled and rescheduled I do not want to go to the rescheduled concert date And would like a refund I guess I’m **bleep** out of luck No help from PayPal I do not know why they don’t see this as fraud I want to cancel my account with PayPal
Login to Me Too

anthonymiller
Contributor
Contributor
his company has been sued by multiple state attorney generals and paid hundreds of thousands of fines. Google has all lowest possible reviews calling it a scam. Better business bureau gives company F and has 387 complaints. They are deceptive but PayPal likes their money. PayPal doesn’t care about ethics. It cares about fees. Even though this company has proven again and again it operates outside of the law it has a license to steal your money via PayPal. Does an airline take your money and say if we find a ticket for less we will give it to you on the last day before the flight. Otherwise we will give you money back. I dont care what tiny print in terms of service says this company is in the business of deception and theft and PayPal in my view enables and condones it.
Login to Me Too

David_J68
Contributor
Contributor
A family member purchased very expensive concert tickets from Ticket Fulfillment (TF) without my permission or knowledge and I immediately tried to cancel with both PayPal and TF saying it was an unauthorized purchase. PayPal said it was an "automatic payment" and could not be canceled. TF replied to my email saying it was authorized and that they had a no refund policy. I put a stop payment on my bank account and again told PayPal to cancel due to unauthorized purchase and opened a dispute. Two days later I received an email from PayPal that my dispute was denied and the charged my credit card as my "back up" form of payment. Again I disputed the purchase with PayPal again I was denied. I called PayPal and the customer service representative said according to their records I had not received the product, I confirmed this and she reopened my dispute as, product not received. Two days later I received a midnight email saying the denied my dispute because the product was delivered. Since the purchase I have not received an email from Ticket Fulfillment to confirm the purchase or information on the tickets or how to download them. I called PayPal and found out TF sent the tickets to the wrong email address, an invalid email address but had somehow proven to PayPal that the tickets were delivered. Bottom line, $1400 in unauthorized tickets purchased and no tickets in my possession! No help from either PayPal or Ticket Fullfillment. PayPal is not here to help its Users only the Merchants. PayPal has policies to protect themselves and their merchant's. PayPal is no longer a "safe" way to make online purchases and they help fraudulent merchant's sell their products to Users.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.