These people are scammers (Onhui Technology Co,. Ltd.)

lcaradine
New Community Member

I sent $29.98 for an Ice maker and they sent me a cheap watch. First of all, it took 6 mths to come and I complained on Pay Pal. they, the company, said to be patient and gave a tracking number. I said ok it's coming from China it will be a while. One day I got a package in the mail. I opened it and it was a watch. I was like where did this watch come from? The next day I got a response from Pay Pal resolution center that my dispute is resolved because the retailer said the package was delivered. I was confused because I didn't get my ice maker, but I did git a watch. So I googled the address CVG Returns 2090 Global Way, Hebron, Ky 41048 and come to find out these people are scamming everyone. they are "selling" an "Ice Maker" and when you complain to Pay Pal about not getting your package, they send you this cheap watch and tell Pay Pal that they have proof of delivery so then Pay Pal closes your case and it won't allow you to fight it anymore, at least online. So I called customer service and told them they need to open my case back up because they are scamming people. "If you google them, they are all over the internet with complaints. So she opened up another case for me and told me to send a picture of the watch and the packaging and that is what I did on 6/6 case #9UM27878ER0892241. In two days, I get a response that I have to report it to the police and get a report before they would consider giving me a refund. This is ridiculous I reported other problems with other purchases and Pay Pal handled them perfectly. I am thinking that maybe Pay Pal is in cahoots with this company, because I have gotten my money back, on other items, with less evidence than what I sent this time. I know to some it's just $30.00 but it's my money and I wanted an ice maker not a watch and I shouldn't have to report it to the police because that is the reason, I am using Pay Pal so you guys can fight the "overseas" purchases. I guess I will just take my purchasing power elsewhere and inform anyone I can about how Pay Pal handles your claims. I am going to post this everywhere I can because Pay Pal doesn't do what they claim they do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.