The Royal Franchise ?

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with The Royal Franchise? They are selling a treadmill bike for $65. Seems like a scam. Found then on Facebook, home of the scams.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor
I have received a shipping email but I really don't believe it. I think they are just prolonging it so that I wont be able to dispute the charge!! Karma.....
Login to Me Too

Klenzing70
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the walking bike two and 1/2 months ago and still NO bike.Several emails and threatening letters to do contact the Better Businesses Bureau and NO response!Do not deal with them!! The whole thing is a scam !!! I am out 69 dollars!!!!!

Login to Me Too

JohnnyWalker1
Contributor
Contributor

Now, what I don't understand is why PayPal is Letting The Royal Franchise Getting away with a scam like this one?

They just take the money and that's set.

I couldn't claim a refund because as per Paypal there was a time limit. So I lost!

Login to Me Too

dawannaparks
New Community Member

FRAUD... BEWARE!

I lost $128.96 and PAYPAL would not allow the dispute. The merchant continued to advised of all the delays and by the time I submitted my request to my bank I had exceeded the 90 days. PAYPAL needs to perform a background on their merchants. LOOKS like they got away with Stealing people hard earned money. Makes me not want to processs via PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too

Suze39
New Community Member
I saw this as well- these usually sell for $1500 - $2500 . Something is up!!
Login to Me Too

Any updates on your order?

Login to Me Too

Marianlk
How do you track a purchase?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bk
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the exact problem right now!
Login to Me Too

Sikki73
I’m also having the same problem! I have emailed them twice & their response is always the same. Due to COVID shipping taking longer than normal. No, I got scammed out of money & no bike!!! Can believe everything you see on FB!
Login to Me Too

Emingus
Contributor
Contributor
I placed a order on 8 September for a veggie cutter. I paid $24.99 via Pay Pal. I contacted them about 1 month later via email. I received a response stating it was en route. Now 2 months later I've not received anything. I have asked for a refund and did receive a response. I have read numerous complaints on Facebook and have yet to find one positive comment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.