The Royal Franchise ?

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with The Royal Franchise? They are selling a treadmill bike for $65. Seems like a scam. Found then on Facebook, home of the scams.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Birdy500
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered in Sept 2020, they promised a shipping date. I've  emailed them several times, no response, the website is gone. They got my money, I got nothing. I should have known it was a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Grammeez
Contributor
Contributor
Same here and still been emailing them with no answer know
Login to Me Too

Birdy500
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered on in Sept 2020,  tracking # doesn't work. No replies to numerous emails I've sent. Yes, we got ripped off, and I'm usually the skeptical one. I should have known better. 

Login to Me Too

Grammeez
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a bike. Over 3 months ago got letter saying we have to fix address dont know why
Login to Me Too

Jhessenflow
I’m in your same boat! I cannot find an email or a phone number to call! I paid for 3 on Sept 21, 2020 and nothing
Login to Me Too

FNAGuerra
Contributor
Contributor

The more I look into this "company" the deeper the muck.

A company called Tucows hosts the domain under the name

houseofkasah.com

<removed>

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

It is also tied to a number of tele-companies, and there are a number of scam and fraud complaints listed.

The Royal Franchise website is gone.  But the email address does not yet bounce back.

The incorporation date for this "business" was April 2020.  I am still looking.

Login to Me Too

MsMonica
Still waiting on delivery date
Login to Me Too

Micbal
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not PayPal’s fault. It’s Facebook’s fault for letting scammers advertise on their app. You could never buy an electric 350w anything for $65
Login to Me Too

Thjones48
Contributor
Contributor
I made purchase September 18 for two treadmill skooters and two racks for holding water. I received the bottle racks long ago. No skooters yet. Don't think I will trust adds on FB anymore.
Login to Me Too

Any updates on your order? I saw the same ad and thought it was too good to be true. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.