cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited

Re: Storm Media Limited

I’ve also ordered a product from storm media over a month ago and still not received. Payment taken via PayPal in US dollars. Tried contacting them and had no response!! Where do we stand in trying to report them and claiming Money back??
Contributor

This recently happened to me and I asked PayPal to refund my account, because Storm Media Ltd. are SCAMMERS.

I too have made a purchase on Aug 14, 2018 & have yet to receive my product. I live in USA (IL) How do I find out what's going on? Thanks for the help.
Contributor

You'll never get a legitimate response from them. They are scammers.

I RECEIVED MY PRODUCT TODAY! IT SAYS IT CAME FROM CHINA..MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT TOOK SO LONG..BUT I GOT IT!
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I am also waiting on a delivery from Storm Media.  If this is a rip off, I want to be able to cancel the order.  No response to my email sent to them.  

Contributor

I'm still waiting also.
Contributor

We will never hear back from Storm Media because they are scammers.
New Community Member

I placed an order on November 6th and have not received anything about the shipment from the company. I only have the email from PayPal and I didn't pay through PayPal I paid with a credit card. I have just researched and found that the Better Business Bureau has over 100 complaints on this company and I feel like I'm in limbo with PayPal since I paid with a credit card.
Tags (1)

I have now received the item, after going to a dispute. The item doesn’t work, no paperwork enclosed and all labels removed from the garment. I have contacted PayPal reference a refund, to be fair they’ve been really helpful through out.