Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Feel for you. Thousands of complaints against them. Pay pal does nothing
Contributor

I placed an order for three of the wrap bras PayPal completed that order on May 18 th. I haven’t seen my order. I’ve sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages to storm media limited. And nothing. Any thoughts?
Contributor

Sadly kiss your money goodbye
Contributor

Yo hiceuna compra por  25 euro que no recibi desde el 2 de junio, quiero un reembolso

Contributor

yup, i get to join the group too, i bought an interesting looking phone stand on instagram, the item never came and there have been no email updates about it. 

This is definitely a scam company, with multiple sites selling all sorts of merchandise. I bought their 'quick foaming cleaner' and the item came looking different than what was advertised. Not only that, their product doesnt work at all! It doesnt clean or do anything. I filed a claim and Paypal denied it. So I guess Paypal is now desperate enough to abet scammers, despite multiple claims & disputes against this company, yet nothing is being done.

Contributor

Yes, I agree. I removed all my payment info except one, took away PayPal one touch and am I’m the process after 22 good years of permanently closing my Paypal account. I’m just waiting for my final payment to clear. PayPal is aware of this scam. So wrong they should help protect us. I lost $50
Highlighted
Contributor

Oops! 12 years with PayPal not 22
Contributor

Sad club to become a member of
New Community Member

Hi I actually received the item from them but it was fraud not even worth the 35$ I paid and even it came without its package. Cheaters and fraud people they go by the name of Zevymo.shop and they say their location is in USA which is all false.