Shipping Info from Vendor

pgraller
New Community Member

I placed an order from a vendor via Etsy but paid via PayPal.  The only notification I have is from PayPal - I have not heard from the vendor confirming my order or providing any shipping info.  I am also having trouble finding the company when I do  Google search - have I been scammed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @pgraller,

I'm sorry to hear that you believe there is a problem with your order. Have you reached out through the Etsy platform to the seller? If the seller is uncooperative or unresponsive, you have up to 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the PayPal system. Once a dispute is opened, you have up to 20 days to escalate that dispute to a claim, through which PayPal will require the seller to provide shipping information or a refund.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.