Serbia account limitations.

FrostrunedTV
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings good people of Serbia. 

I have limitations on my account that for some reason cannot be lifted. PayPal is asking me for proof of address, when I send them my internet bill, mobile phone bill and bank statement (all of which registered to my name, with company logo, my full name and address), those documents get declined. I have contacted customer support and they've said that I need to connect my bank account instead. I have called banks in Serbia and wherever I call, I can only connect my Visa or MasterCard to PayPal and not the bank account because that option is for USA and small list of other countries. 
I've came forward with this information to PayPal support and they've basically said that if i cannot link account, i cannot lift the limitations. Now I'm in the position where I need to do the impossible to lift the limitations, otherwise my account is useless, and it's frustrating. Has anyone had this issue before and if so, how did you solve it?

Sincerely,
Ivan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.