Scammed by Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd.

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "2020 NEW Recliner Luxury Camping Chair" from Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. for $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping. I stated that I wanted grey fabric, and blue metal. This item was to come in a zipped pouch.

What arrived was a joke! It is a 6" X 8" folding stool. Nothing like the item I ordered. I contacted them, and their reply was that i ordered the 'chair without a backrest'. There was no option for a back rest, it is built in to the chair.  They told me that for an additional $69.99 they would send me the $29.99 chair I ordered and already paid $37.98 for with my Paypal account. There was no reasoning with them. They did not admit they mailed the wrong item, instead they told me I ordered the wrong item. What I ordered is printed on my receipt.

I contacted Paypal and explained the whole thing to them. They quickly shut the case down, siding with Zhixin, saying that Zhixin had proof of delivery!

So folks, beware! A vendor can send you anything they want, whether it is what you ordered/paid for or not. It could be an empty envelope. Paypal will side with the vendor! Incredible!

I contacted my credit card bank and they told me I had to go through Paypal.

Paypal endorses these scammers.

FWIW, I am not the only person Zhixin did this to. Shame on you Paypal.IMG_0212(2).jpgThis is what I orderedThis is what I orderedThis is what I got that Paypal is OK with!This is what I got that Paypal is OK with!

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

LindaQuinn
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, there are enough complaints to raise suspicions about this company. I am disgusted and will not be a PayPal customer for much longer.
Login to Me Too

EmHam171717
New Community Member

I was scammed by WORTERRIS with Facebook promoting this company and Paypal being happy to side with them in a dispute opened telling them a completely inferior, incorrect product was received. After searching and finding that probably thousands of others have been scammed by these same people: Christine <removed>/ Gary <removed> email and their numerous company names like Worterris, irrperb, pottabs, Zhixin trading co, and probably hundreds of other names, I wanted to write a post that explains how I got my refund from Paypal.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CALL PAYPAL AND DON’T STOP CALLING UNTIL YOU GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE. It is a pain but you have to find a way to get someone on the phone and explain the SCAM.  Be very clear that this is a scam and these people are criminals. The Paypal agent I spoke with changed my dispute in my favor and told me to file a claim on ic3.gov with the FBI. Once I did this and uploaded proof to paypal, they refunded my $66.94 for this stupid, piece of garbage chair I received. DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT THE COMPANY THAT SCAMMED YOU. These people are violent criminals. I found a # to call them on one of the review sites and they gained access to my computer, hacking in to my accounts and it was terrifying. They will stop at nothing to scam everyone and the unfortunate thing is that FACEBOOK & PAYPAL are happy to support them in doing so. We must let Paypal know that it is unacceptable to side with a criminal company asking the scammed buyer to pay for shipping back to China for a product that we did not order.

Login to Me Too

Jenlosen
Contributor
Contributor
I have filed a report with the FBI and reported PayPal to the BBB. It seems there were a couple of others on BBB regarding the same thing. I tried reporting the page to Facebook but they won’t remove the ad
Login to Me Too

duggie88
Contributor
Contributor

Pay(not your)Pal gave me a friggin badge for one of my comments. I guess thats suppose to make up for my lost money and make me feel special.

WHAT A JOKE

Login to Me Too

hhood
Contributor
Contributor

This Luxury Chair scam has happened to me. I paid $70+ for one plus expedited shipping. Besides taking over a month to deliver,I received a basic child sized chair. After much back and forth and long delays from the resolution center, I finally for a PayPal rep on the phone. She said that I need to file an IC3 with a copy to Paypal and the charges would be returned to me. I did everything as instructed, and ultimately they denied my dispute. I am infuriated and extremely disenchanted by PayPal. I honestly don't know how they could support such criminal activity. 

Does anyone have a phone number to someone who would help re-open the case to get this fixed?

Login to Me Too

HoboPoet
Contributor
Contributor
I had better luck with complaining in Twitter. I used the company name and tagged PayPal. They gave me a separate email that I was able to explain the situation with. At that point it was reopened. I contacted that email, again, when I was denied shipping reimbursement.
Login to Me Too

Jenlosen
Contributor
Contributor
I filed the FBI internet fraud and got my money back
Login to Me Too

Jenlosen
Contributor
Contributor
I also filed a complaint with the BBB about PayPal. Received a response to that as well
Login to Me Too

StaceC
Contributor
Contributor
I GOT REFUND 😀, I was scammed by this company too. I ordered 4 camping chairs with canopy. I received 4 small bags. Royal.mail confirmed tracked package only weighed 320grames so PayPal changed my complaint to "received different to what was ordered" from "Didn't arrive" I sent receipts and pics and it took 4 month but I'm so glad with outcome. These companies are disgusting. Don't give up!!!
Login to Me Too

MalcolmGeater
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have an email address for Zhixin Trading Company Ltd., please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.