Scam or legit site?

Anna191
Contributor
Contributor
21 REPLIES 21

Anna191
Contributor
Contributor
I totally get it my purchase was over 400. Could have payed some extra bills with that money 😭
Login to Me Too

Dan-R
Contributor
Contributor

I paid with a credit card through PayPal so I'll file a dispute with my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

silverstreak55
Contributor
Contributor

This is definitely a scam and I had the same problem to the tune of $245!  Seems like it is quite sophisticated and PayPal should shut it down for sure.  Next time I will use a credit card instead of the balance and not (hopefully) fall for getting a good deal!!  Glad to see (sort of) that others have the same experience!

Login to Me Too

GChavira1
Contributor
Contributor
VivianTee.com is absolutely a scam! I purchased 3 ceiling fans on July 6th and the receipt gave a different merchant - not VivianTee. I recognized it was a scam and tried to cancel the order. PayPal wouldn’t cancel it. It put in a dispute. The vendor said that the items were sent via UPS and the tracking number stated that they had arrived on July 10th. They didn’t! The UPS tracking info also stated that the shopping weight was 1 lb!! For 3 ceiling fans?! This is a scam and I am disputing it with PayPal. Based on others’ comments, I’m not hopeful.
Login to Me Too

Dan-R
Contributor
Contributor

Did the tracking number indicate where the package came from?

Login to Me Too

Bushra84
Contributor
Contributor
I purchase a banzai pipeline aqua park for my kids July 3rd for 778$ i received my tracking number that showed it’s derived jun 15 almost two weeks before I order it, I just filled a dispute with my bank and PayPal Online. I can’t get hold of a PayPal representatives throw the phone. Anyone have the same problems
Login to Me Too

GChavira1
Contributor
Contributor
No. My purchase was over $500 as well. I contacted my credit card company as well. I doubt PayPal will do anything. They argue since there is a tracking number from UPS. I tried contacting UPS and they state to go back to the vendor - but what if the vendor is a fraud?!!
Login to Me Too

Dan-R
Contributor
Contributor

Where was the package shipped from according to the tracking number?

Login to Me Too

GChavira1
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't surprised, Paypal denied my claim stating that the shipper provided tracking information. All of this is an elaborate scam. I am glad that I'm fighting it with my credit card company. I'm out over $550!

Login to Me Too

swanyfour
Contributor
Contributor

Same story here, ordered a fan, allegedly delivered.
I just opened a complaint with UPS this morning as well as another dispute with Paypal.
I believe "Viviantee.com" is providing FAKE tracking information, which I did say to the representative.
Maybe if more of us complain to UPS about Viviantee.com, we might have some more help in fighting to get refunds. 
You need to call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS keep going through the options til you can get a live person. The gal who helped me this morning was great.
Please call. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.